Mercury vs. Lynx -- featuring two people you might recognize.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mercury vs. Lynx -- featuring two people you might recognize....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Quite an embarrassing move by Taurasi when the game was out of hand, first bumping Augustus, then planting a kiss on her cheek. If Taurasi can't be the center of attention with great play, she has to revert to something like that. It's a shame that one of the great players the game has seen should find a need to pull that crap . Seimone should have smacked her.

Yeah, calm down a bit. They were trash talking and she obviously did it as a joke, those two go way back. It's Diana, she has her own special personality. I think she makes games infinitely more entertaining.

Reaction Score
Yeah, calm down a bit. They were trash talking and she obviously did it as a joke, those two go way back. It's Diana, she has her own special personality. I think she makes games infinitely more entertaining.

depends on what kind of entertainment you're looking for in a basketball game. they're down 30 points, and she's clowning around.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Well, were they all of a sudden going to make a 30-point comeback? And if you are questioning Diana's competitiveness, well...

I think she was diffusing a stupid situation between her and Augustus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom