Mercury @ Storm - 8/27/17 | The Boneyard

Mercury @ Storm - 8/27/17

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Close game, ragged in the first half. Seattle couldn't score, so Sue had only 3 assists. Phoenix won by 75-71 on two treys by Mitchell and one by Taurasi late. For much of the game, it was Britney (29 points) v. Jewell (a career-high 33 points).

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
BG was a beast! It is a shame that she was injured and missed too many games to be considered for MVP. However, I think that honor was going to Fowles, anyway, and very deservedly so.

Reaction Score
When will Seattle get a big big? I know getting a stretch 4 to play the 5 is a common "thing" in the WNBA, and for whatever reason there aren't a lot of them floating around, but it seems like it's been ages since Seattle had an actual Center.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
When will Seattle get a big big? I know getting a stretch 4 to play the 5 is a common "thing" in the WNBA, and for whatever reason there aren't a lot of them floating around, but it seems like it's been ages since Seattle had an actual Center.
I was hoping they'd miss the playoffs. Wilson would fit in nicely there. Maybe Russell. What other bigs are coming out next year? Love Gabby, but she's undersized in the post. Anigwe would be nice too, but she's only going to be a junior...

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
I was hoping they'd miss the playoffs. Wilson would fit in nicely there. Maybe Russell. What other bigs are coming out next year? Love Gabby, but she's undersized in the post. Anigwe would be nice too, but she's only going to be a junior...

Agree, but they also need a big that won't clog up the middle.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Agree, but they also need a big that won't clog up the middle.

Seattle does not a big other than Swords. BG had her way with everyone who tried to guard her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom