Men's 2023 Final Four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Men's 2023 Final Four

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
not looking good.

clock may be striking midnight on cinderella soon.

#powerconferencesonly

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is how they played second half of the last game. Push the pace, grab the boards and play shut down defense. Shots falling helps.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Gotcha...where does your loyalty lie if we played each other again lol
Oh UConn. Always. I was in KC when we played there, in my UConn sweatshirt. It didn’t go well. Would love if UConn got a game in AFH.

Reaction Score
What is with the Roomba / Little person's view along the sideline? Stupid.

Reaction Score
Showing some life, would love to See KU choke this away.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I don't understand how MSG is not a host site for any of the games every single year. You'd think they could at least outbid Buffalo for the right to host...
Same reason conventions aren't held in NYC. Hotels restaurants travel all too expensive

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Hate that town. Lost to them twice deep in the state tournament. Chris Edgehill is a DB. Hate that kid. I hope he's not your son! Lol
Jermaine didn’t even play for Franklin. Prep school. My daughter went to Bishop Feehan. I doubt you lost to them, they suck.

Reaction Score
Vegas getting a Final Four would be crazy too. They could do it now that they have the new Raiders stadium
Yes, and I guarantee a Vegas Final Four will happen within the next 10 years.

Reaction Score
I am going to pull for Dook, let Coach K have his Swan song, besides Hubert looks like he is going to be a very good Coach and will have plenty of shots at a title.

Reaction Score
Jermaine didn’t even play for Franklin. Prep school. My daughter went to Bishop Feehan. I doubt you lost to them, they suck.
Jermaine played at Rivers. His younger brother played for Franklin HS though. Then went to St. Joe's to play for Calhoun.

Reaction Score
Like the city. Great in winter.

Oh yeah. My daughter (UConn '10), grandkids and good guy son in law live here.

A way out idea would be Galveston. It's not glamorous. The Jersey Shore of TX. You will KNOW you're not in Connecticut anymore. People live there year round. Gulf front...have to try hard to spend 450K. That's sand in toes beach/water front. 1 hour to Houston to get your big city sports, art scene, way underrated food scene. People are friendly.

Transfer residence to TX and there is NO state income tax...and I could use Husky mates for the Tuesday night games as there really aren't any even casual fans here.

Chicago retirees go west coast, NYC and Boston to east FL coast. I like the desert as a visiting spot. Personally wouldn't do 5 months there.

If you care, as with FL and AZ, you are never more than DeChambeau drive away from golf. 12 months open.
Do you ever go to Port Aransas? My wife and I were there in March of 2018 and really enjoyed it. I had a convention in Dallas so we first landed in Houston and drove to Port A for a few days and then on to Dallas. The town was still recovering from Harvey but we had a fun time. We rode beach cruiser bikes from one beachside bar to another on the sand. Fun times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom