Memphis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where and how? I see 2 guaranteed OOC tournament teams at this point. You shut up moron.
You think there are only two tournament teams out of Dayton, West Virginia, Texas, Duke, Florida, and Stanford? It's early, but Lunardi has them all as tournament teams.

Reaction Score
Which is it "at least 5" or "4" I think you should decided what it is your actually betting on before you go spouting your mouth off.
You said 2, should we go by that? I was being generous and giving you 4.

Sit down, and try reading, I stated the bet "I say there are 4 or more OOC NCAA tournament teams on the schedule".

Can you handle that? For $500?

Maybe Mau or Fishy, or someone who has been on this site a long time and is trusted can take in the money, or if there is a site that handles this we can use that.

Reaction Score
Where and how? I see 2 guaranteed OOC tournament teams at this point. You shut up moron.

Ok there's basically 100% of the replies going against your predictions and theories here yet you called xls a moron? Hmmmm?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You think there are only two tournament teams out of Dayton, West Virginia, Texas, Duke, Florida, and Stanford? It's early, but Lunardi has them all as tournament teams.

Florida is 3 - 3 and almost lost to UL Monroe in OT. They have looked lost so far this year. I know they are banged up but they really have looked terrible. Stanford got beat by 20 points to Depaul? Yes to Duke, Texas and probably WVU. I haven't seen Dayton except when they played us so I can't comment on them but from the looks of there schedule they haven't impressed so far.

Reaction Score
Ok there's basically 100% of the replies going against your predictions and theories here yet you called xls a moron? Hmmmm?:rolleyes:

Again… reading comprehension… I said "GUARENTEED" tournament teams. Hard to call Florida and Stanford IN at this point of the season. If the season ended today they aren't IN.

Reaction Score
Again… reading comprehension… I said "GUARENTEED" tournament teams. Hard to call Florida and Stanford IN at this point of the season. If the season ended today they aren't IN.

Seriously think about this. The schedule is made up to 3-5 years in advance. You have those 4 on your schedule going in with the chance of playing Dayton/New Mexico/BC/West Virginia the thought then is you're playing at least 4-6 guaranteed tourney teams. Not fair to go by now because we're talking scheduling right? Even so Florida at 3-3 with losses at Miami, UNC and Gtown (more than likely all tourney team) and injured early is going to be in the tourney. Not sure what happened to Stanford vs dePaul but they are a solid team and will be there also. Looked real good against UNLV in a 30 point win and not a bad job vs Duke in a loss.

This is a good schedule, would you like to compare it to the cupcake schedule of some others?

Reaction Score
Current RPI's of our top OOC teams

Florida (108)
Stanford (64)
Dayton (95)
Duke (5)
Texas (8)
West Virginia (37)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Every single one of those numbers will skyrocket once they get into conference play.

Reaction Score
Seriously think about this. The schedule is made up to 3-5 years in advance. You have those 4 on your schedule going in with the chance of playing Dayton/New Mexico/BC/West Virginia the thought then is you're playing at least 4-6 guaranteed tourney teams. Not fair to go by now because we're talking scheduling right? Even so Florida at 3-3 with losses at Miami, UNC and Gtown (more than likely all tourney team) and injured early is going to be in the tourney. Not sure what happened to Stanford vs dePaul but they are a solid team and will be there also. Looked real good against UNLV in a 30 point win and not a bad job vs Duke in a loss.

This is a good schedule, would you like to compare it to the cupcake schedule of some others?

All i ever said was the schedule needs to be much better if the AAC is going to be this bad. We need 7-10 guaranteed tournament teams OOC every year if we're in a 2 bid league and the teams are this bad. Just looking at who we played when we won in 2011.. we played 21 games against tournament teams during the regular season. With this many sub 90-100 teams in the AAC our RPI is going to be brutal at the end of the year. It doesn't help beating those teams and imagine losing to a few of them. This is literally a 1 bid league.

Uconn (37)
SMU (77)
Tulsa (91)
Houston (90)
Cincinnati (92) tie
South Florida (92) tie
UCF (113)
Temple (131)
Tulane (198)
Memphis (244)
East Carolina (345)

Reaction Score
All i ever said was the schedule needs to be much better if the AAC is going to be this bad. We need 7-10 guaranteed tournament teams OOC every year if we're in a 2 bid league and the teams are this bad. Just looking at who we played when we won in 2011.. we played 21 games against tournament teams during the regular season. With this many sub 90-100 teams in the AAC our RPI is going to be brutal at the end of the year. It doesn't help beating those teams and imagine losing to a few of them. This is literally a 1 bid league.

Uconn (37)
SMU (77)
Tulsa (91)
Houston (90)
Cincinnati (92) tie
South Florida (92) tie
UCF (113)
Temple (131)
Tulane (198)
Memphis (244)
East Carolina (345)

Not worth it with you, move on!

Reaction Score

Uconn (37)
SMU (77)
Tulsa (91)
Houston (90)
Cincinnati (92) tie
South Florida (92) tie
UCF (113)
Temple (131)
Tulane (198)
Memphis (244)
East Carolina (345)
So I take it you will not put your money where your mouth is???

Reaction Score
How do you propose to do this? I'm not going to just take
your word for it.

Reaction Score
How do you propose to do this? I'm not going to just take
your word for it.
I already said how, we find an 3rd party on the site and send them the money, they pay it out in March.

Reaction Score
Nor are you. Think your such a smartass. In the end your just another .

Where did all of these jamoke's come from - the woodwork? Get rid of the idiots please.

You win a championship or 4 and they begin to act like they know something and instead are a bunch of moron's. Man this place has become annoying or maybe it's just 4th graders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom