Memphis | The Boneyard

Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, talk about arrogance. I'm all out for your having pride for your team but come on, when was the last time they played in a conference where you have to battle teams as talented if not more then yours? Funny thing is that their fans are running their mouth talking about they will be to this conference what duke and kentucky is to theirs that's how dominant they are going be... are you serious? iLoL

UConn has been playing with the big boys for decades in and out of confrence and in and out of conference UConn has been kicking big boys arse and all this while memphis was playing who?

To memphis this conference is a step up in competition while for UConn is a ten step down, wait till they play cincy,usf even rutgers and see how they handle the physical play.

you can see their arrogance in the CSNbbs conference board

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So, you're having an imaginary conversation on this board with Memphis fans who are on a completely separate board?

Would it help if we pretended to answer for them?

Let us know - I'd love to see how the conversation ends.

Reaction Score
Well seeing as how they lurk this board and link it to that other message board i thought i would post here since i registered here and not the other message board. If you have a problem with it take it down by all means.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
"We're not arrogant! You're arrogant! And your winters are really bad!"

Now you go...

(I'm Memphis Phil for the purposes of this conversation.)

Reaction Score
"We're not arrogant! You're arrogant! And your winters are really bad!"

Now you go...

(I'm Memphis Phil for the purposes of this conversation.)

I was trying to come up with a response to this and learned that Baskerville Holmes shot himself. That made me sad, I loved Baskerville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom