Memphis vs Houston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Memphis vs Houston

Reaction Score
I am sorry but considering our resume and the teams around us I can't think of a team I would rather see in the second round than Houston. I would love to avoid the SEC teams around us in the second round. I would hate playing 12 seed memphis though

Reaction Score
You do realize Houston’s missing two of their best players and hasn’t beaten anyone close to good (a bubble SMU team at home is the only one you could argue) since they got injured?
I'm well aware and totally get the eye test/resume approach. They've been missing those guys since December and are still #5 on Kenpom and #2 on Torvik. Those sites are typically very accurate power rankings and Vegas lines closely match spread predictions.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I'm well aware and totally get the eye test/resume approach. They've been missing those guys since December and are still #5 on Kenpom and #2 on Torvik. Those sites are typically very accurate power rankings and Vegas lines closely match spread predictions.
Yes, but one thing the computer metrics famously don’t take into account is injuries. Vegas will see it quite differently than those metrics would indicate.

Reaction Score
I want a rematch against Michigan St. in the tournament. We owe them as that was one game we had won and let slip away

Reaction Score
I want a rematch against Michigan St. in the tournament. We owe them as that was one game we had won and let slip away
theyve really fallen off. no longer a "good" loss for us.

Reaction Score
I am sorry but considering our resume and the teams around us I can't think of a team I would rather see in the second round than Houston. I would love to avoid the SEC teams around us in the second round. I would hate playing 12 seed memphis th

Yes, but one thing the computer metrics famously don’t take into account is injuries. Vegas will see it quite differently than those metrics would indicate.
No they won't, those injuries happened in December and the metrics have had plenty of time to adjust/are still very high on Houston. They would be around 3 point favorites over us on neutral as it stands currently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom