Memphis-BYU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Memphis-BYU

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
^ that's not even our best work...92 against Ark St...now THAT was a fight.

Reaction Score
Amazing the stand that some are taking here.

I think that very few things scream "STUPID" about any individual football player, more than starting to throw fists at another player wearing all that gear, but it is what it is.

I'd be more than happy, to have a 10-3 record, a bowl game win played in Miami Beach, and bunch of idiot players to sort out as to who the dumbest of the dumb are choosing to throw fists at another player wearing all that gear. More likely to break your own hand, than inflict anything to anyone else.

Congrats to Memphis, I don't remember if we have them on the schedule next season, but if we do, I hope we kick the crap out of them, to the point they are so frustrated they choose to throw fists and break their own hands. Hope is a good thing, it's all we got.
You don't want to play us next year lol

Reaction Score
#12 got bloodied by a Memphis player reacting to him jumping into a crowd and throwing more punches. #12 of BYU is a complete jackass and needs to get kicked off the team. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g60diy9js6r7my6/rekt.mp4?dl=0)

After watching a crazy ton of videos of the brawl, I've come to the conclusion it is almost purely BYU's fault. I don't understand why BYU had to approach Memphis players and pick a fight. The first video I saw was a BYU player push a helmetless Memphis player. Seriously, WTF?!

All that I have read is that these players on BYU quit on the coach, but it also appears that they quit on their school. Even though there are inexcusable actions by Memphis players, this is almost purely on BYU. If you wanna call Memphis scum...whatever. I don't care what you think.

Congrats to Memphis on their first 10 win season since 1938.

It's very clear that you DO care what I (and others) think. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't have told everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom