Memphis A Likely Future Opponent For MBB After AAC Membership Ends | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Memphis A Likely Future Opponent For MBB After AAC Membership Ends

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
That was just 12 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Reaction Score
I’d love to have two games against opponents from Cincinnati! I could see Cincinnati being willing to do football with UConn, but I believe they continue to try and schedule more P5 schools OOC (UCLA and Ohio State this upcoming season), Notre Dame in 2021, etc. They are also tied to Miami (Ohio) for football as well each year

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I’d love to have two games against opponents from Cincinnati! I could see Cincinnati being willing to do football with UConn, but I believe they continue to try and schedule more P5 schools OOC (UCLA and Ohio State this upcoming season), Notre Dame in 2021, etc. They are also tied to Miami (Ohio) for football as well each year
hmm basketball H&H may be nice but dont really see what either get out of it. we would only schedule uconn in football to replace an FCS game. don't think we have the cash to afford a buy game though and i dont see any interest in doing a H&H with uconn football

Reaction Score
Like it from strictly a game standpoint. Downside is I don’t like Penny being able to pitch New England kids that they get to play UConn near where their family & friends are. Playing us benefits Penny recruiting. We won’t ever steal a kid from his backyard though

Reaction Score
hmm basketball H&H may be nice but dont really see what either get out of it. we would only schedule uconn in football to replace an FCS game. don't think we have the cash to afford a buy game though and i dont see any interest in doing a H&H with uconn football
I don't see any benefit to UConn doing a H&H with Cincy basketball.

Reaction Score
hmm basketball H&H may be nice but dont really see what either get out of it
I don't see any benefit to UConn doing a H&H with Cincy basketball.

cincy would certainly benefit more from a H&H. the SOS in the midmajor aac is garbage so they need to step up their OOC slate. (yes i'm assuming we are good again this year or next and would be considered a quad 1 game)

how it benefits us- as long as we are forced to play aac teams, cincy is merely better than eastern carolina state or southern florida state, etc.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom