OT: - Meltdown In Canada | The Boneyard

OT: Meltdown In Canada

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
With things only looking up for the UConn program, I popped over to the Syracuse board to see how things are going...

The meltdown that is starting to take place there is hilarious to watch. It's fun to see them start to come to grips with their reality.

This thread sums it up nicely.

Enjoy!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shouldn't that be what is the province of Syracuse basketball?

In any event, I think we had a winner at post #2:
1610036035519.png

Lol, it is glorious over there, a full meltdown:

1610036239395.png

Last edited:

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Shouldn't that be what is the province of Syracuse basketball?
This joke deserves more recognition ??? I love it. Well played, CL, well played.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
My favorite:

"I get we aren’t going to have like we did 2010-2014.
It’s just frustrating watching the same stuff happen almost every year."

Could you imagine the years you yearn for being a 4 year stretch when your rival won 2 National Titles.

Reaction Score
With things only looking up for the UConn program, I popped over to the Syracuse board to see how things are going...

The meltdown that is starting to take place there is hilarious to watch. It's fun to see them start to come to grips with their reality.

This thread sums it up nicely.

Enjoy!

One post mentioned some possible coaches to replace JB. If they're smart they'll pay whatever it takes to get Nate O away from AlaF-ingBama and they'll soon be on the same trajectory we're on with DH.
The job would be a great opportunity in a major league, with big crowds yearning for some excitement, but you'd have to find someone interested in lake effect snowstorms and cloudy weather from November to April in the midst of a wasteland of a rust belt economy, NY taxes and regulations, etc.
Hiring "one of their own" will probably be tempting because the AD might think it's safer and will allow a smooth transition from old regime to new (Jerry what's his name on the bench?) . But there were some rumblings on their site a few months ago regarding Jerry's failings in recruitment and how losing Mike Hopkins has hurt them.

Reaction Score
Pitt was short-handed; four players including their best scorer Justin Champagnie were unavailable. Pitt went down by 18 (there's that number again) early in the 2nd half and came back to win.

the knicks also came back from 18 down. I’ve started watching again

Reaction Score
At least they get to play half their games in Dixie including their conference championship...while we are stuck in MSG.

They' would never do it because of the Benjamin's, but the right move for them would be to do what we did. Put your best sport back in the Big East and create your own independent schedule for football. Syracuse will put together a pretty good independent schedule I'd think.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At least they get to play half their games in Dixie including their conference championship...while we are stuck in MSG.

They' would never do it because of the Benjamin's, but the right move for them would be to do what we did. Put your best sport back in the Big East and create your own independent schedule for football. Syracuse will put together a pretty good independent schedule I'd think.
No.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I would say Syracuse is significantly overachieving at 6-2. That team is terrible.
Yeah although if you look at who those 6 wins are against you’ll realize it’s just normal Boeheim out of conference cupcake eating...even though a bunch didn’t go down too easily

agreed that team is terrible. Bryant should’ve beaten them

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Yeah although if you look at who those 6 wins are against you’ll realize it’s just normal Boeheim out of conference cupcake eating...even though a bunch didn’t go down too easily

agreed that team is terrible. Bryant should’ve beaten them

I saw the schedule. They are still overachieving. This Syracuse team is terrible.

When the Coach's unathletic son is not close to one of the team's biggest problems, you know they are bad.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Fan on there said we are Providence, but think we are Kansas. Hilarious, somewhat true, try URI on a good day with a much larger fanbase.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom