2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Third ball:
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 11-25-05 Meleek Thomas 2025 Shooting Guard.jpeg

Reaction Score
I check the Boneyard every day for Meleek updates and am excited to see that the crystal ball favors UConn, but until I see Meleek has committed and signed I'm not going to get too excited. Being a pessimist by nature I don't want to get too hyped up. It happened with Cooper Flagg and it won't happen again. Until then I will cross my fingers and wait.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I check the Boneyard every day for Meleek updates and am excited to see that the crystal ball favors UConn, but until I see Meleek has committed and signed I'm not going to get too excited. Being a pessimist by nature I don't want to get too hyped up. It happened with Cooper Flagg and it won't happen again. Until then I will cross my fingers and wait.
You continue being a pessimist. I’ll balance it with my optimism.

Reaction Score
20 minutes

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Think it’s safe to loosen up your fingers here.

Delaying the Ark visit followed by Crystal Balls makes the signs pretty clear here. :cool:

Reaction Score
I'd have to agree. Have to strike while the Iron is Hot, and shoot for the Stars! 5 stars or otherwise any recruit Hurley and Co sees fit for our system!
The good news is the iron is going to be hot as long as Hurley is here. I think over the next 3-5 years we are going to see a level of recruiting here that we have never seen.

Reaction Score
25 minutes and 33 seconds of Meleek Thomas absolutely balling. Will be an incredible way to start the 2025 class if MT commits.

Not unlike most high school teams out there, but he is absolutely starving for ball movement in a team that shows none. He is giddy on the court all the time, looking for a cut that’s never there…in this offense….sheesh.

Reaction Score
25 minutes and 33 seconds of Meleek Thomas absolutely balling. Will be an incredible way to start the 2025 class if MT commits.

Ah yes, New Hampshire Lightning. If its 2023, it's also last year's AAU circuit not the last few months.

Reaction Score
Not unlike most high school teams out there, but he is absolutely starving for ball movement in a team that shows none. He is giddy on the court all the time, looking for a cut that’s never there…in this offense….sheesh.

It's AAU, not HS. Ball movement is reluctant at best. The team game is way better during the HS season. We'll see much better system ball when he's with OTE this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom