2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads) | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads)

Reaction Score
There was a thread on him that disappeared.
IMG_1236.gif

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
He's definitely on campus.
Yeah, all day yesterday and today for his visit last we heard.

Strange how little we've heard, which is absolutely nothing as far as I know. I haven't seen anything from anyone on Twitter, kind of crazy. Does anyone know if Thomas is active on social media at all? Could just be he doesn't post anything himself, and UConn's staff has seemingly very few leaks these days.

Reaction Score
It has been unusually quiet but hey that may be a good thing. I’ve been checking the board every couple of hours hoping Meleek would commit to the Huskies during his visit. From all the clips I watched this kid is dynamic in so many ways and would excel in a Huskies uniform.

Reaction Score
did that actually happen yesterday/today as scheduled? It is remarkably and uncharacteristically quiet on this board for such a high profile visit. Just wondering. Unless I missed something. Thanx. Happy summer to all UConn fans!!!
What we don’t get with recruits will be filled. I think you would truly have to be an idiot to take UConn recruiting trip and not come. Says you don’t care about winning quite frankly if Hurley doesn’t push for u.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom