Megan Walker WBCA HS Player of the Year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Megan Walker WBCA HS Player of the Year

Reaction Score
Just throwing this out there to see reactions. I don't expect it to happen and it's strictly hypothetical but what if? Put yourself in Auriemma's position and after working this offseason with some good people, Walker comes in this summer and preseason and absolutely knocks your socks off in competition with your returning kids. Attitude and work ethic are off the charts. I understand how it's been handled in the past and for the most part why. But what if this were a freak case? How would you handle it and do you think Auriemma would stick to form of the past?
If you recall Maya "couldn't guard a chair" her freshman year. Meg will by her senior year.

Reaction Score
If you recall Maya "couldn't guard a chair" her freshman year. Meg will by her senior year.
That was just Auriemma throwing out a quote to be funny. When a kid's as good as Moore he doesn't worry about them guarding a chair. But that wasn't my question. The question was what would you do IF?

Reaction Score
Stevens could also be one and done next year since she will be a senior. Without Crystal Dangerfield in the starting line up, that is going to be a slower team since we're losing our fastest starter to graduation, but I guess we can trade speed for height. Not sure I like Lou as a guard since her ball handling is not great, but as long as Kia is doing most of that work anyway I guess it would be OK.

You think Chong is the fastest starter? Hmmm....I would think Gabby is.

Reaction Score
All I know is that I would definitely pay money to see next year's practices. I think I have stated this before.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom