Megan Walker a Future Huskie?? | The Boneyard

Megan Walker a Future Huskie??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno and staff is at alot of her games. She and Dangerfield was on an Unofficial visit together back in 2014 on First night. Than she's retweeted Daingerfield on an interesting quote from @crystalD32 and a congrats from her to @Lexi_g34. Are you Uconn fans starting to feel she's leaning Uconn Way???

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Geno and staff is at alot of her games. She and Dangerfield was on an Unofficial visit together back in 2014 on First night. Than she's retweeted Daingerfield on an interesting quote from @crystalD32 and a congrats from her to @Lexi_g34. Are you Uconn fans starting to feel she's leaning Uconn Way???
Yes. I hope and Pray. Are you not one of us-UCONN Fan?

Reaction Score

Please don't give us false hope just so it can be dashed later. Wait it out I say.

Reaction Score

Sorry but when I saw this post the educator in me started to scream.
1st.... Husky not Huskie
2nd. Geno and staff are not is.... and you really should include his before staff... Geno and his staff.... alot is another no no. Geno and his staff have been to a number of her games. Even then not a big fan of the structure there....
3rd. She and Dangerfield...... and what was the interesting quote?

Sorry... I could not help myself I was trying so hard...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Of course I #bleedblue #LovemesomeUconn

1st.... Husky not Huskie
2nd. Geno and staff are not is.... and you really should include his before staff... Geno and his staff.... alot is another no no. Geno and his staff have been to a number of her games. Even then not a big fan of the structure there....
3rd. She and Dangerfield. and what was the interesting quote?

4th Given you are a UCONN fan the you is not necessary. :D

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
1st.... Husky not Huskie

Kib, Kib, is that you Kib?!! :cool:

Reaction Score
1st.... Husky not Huskie

Try harder !!! Was that two menny xklamashun poyntz ?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Indeed. I just feel that Lexi's verbal opened up an over long and well plugged Texas dam(n) which is about to burst.
Jordy- the Texas "thing" may become or may be the silver lining of our purgatory in this conference.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think we'd be more attractive to premier medium sized recruits if we could put one of them big ones in the books. I also think Crystal is spot on with the "justsayin". In duelin' and basketball it is the quick and the dead.

Reaction Score
Attempting to interpret recruit Tweets is like trying to read tea leaves: you'll read what you want out of it (whether consciously or unconsciously). In other words, I wouldn't bother trying to figure out where anybody's going to go to college from them.

Reaction Score

I still think that ND is the team to beat in the Megan Walker sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
1st.... Husky not Huskie

Perhaps the author is an ex-UNC athelete.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
1st.... Husky not Huskie

I would have said "Sorry, I could not help myself; I was trying."

English teachers, feel free to correct me.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Walker missed Monacan's playoff game today with a sprained foot, but they won handily anyway.

Reaction Score
I still think that ND is the team to beat in the Megan Walker sweepstakes.
That would mean she still hasn't got it or she is willing to settle for at best runner-up status.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
One little technical note: The underscore in Crystal's Twitter handle is critical.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yes. I hope and Pray. Are you not one of us-UCONN Fan?
yup... sounds like one of those "I knew she wasn't..." comments, preemptive strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom