Megan Gauer, Her Hoop Stats, bracketology, 2/1 | The Boneyard

Megan Gauer, Her Hoop Stats, bracketology, 2/1

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I would take this bracket all day.

Imagine Iowa - UConn in Albany for a trip to the Final Four now that would be wild!

Also having UCLA, NC State and Texas all in the same region is noteworthy from a UConn perspective.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow that's pretty cool. I had to look her up - she's a Women's basketball writer and podcast host for Her Hoop Stats and the UConn WBB Weekly / UConn Blog. I'm sure some eagle eyed BY'ers will compare it to the official ESPN brackets that are put out. I wonder how long she's been doing the brackets and how they compare to ESPN's when the final brackets are rolled out by the NCAA...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Wow that's pretty cool. I had to look her up - she's a Women's basketball writer and podcast host for Her Hoop Stats and the UConn WBB Weekly / UConn Blog. I'm sure some eagle eyed BY'ers will compare it to the official ESPN brackets that are put out. I wonder how long she's been doing the brackets and how they compare to ESPN's when the final brackets are rolled out by the NCAA...
Did you mean to use “ESPN” and “official” in the same sentence?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
She's doing 1-2 per month, a bit slower pace and perhaps, dare I say it, more introspective of the bigger picture? Here's what I posted in this weeks bracketology thread here

Reaction Score
This would be a great road to the Final 4 for UConn. Not one team in the bracket can throw a huge line up at them and I stand by my no team their size will beat them. Still a lot of BB to be played before season's end but the slots are starting to solidify and UConn needs some good luck this season so maybe it will be in the bracket.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1706890374221.png

I Dont Ron Burgundy GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Correct. Thanks Nan, I should've pointed that out. For what it's worth I would be all in for Gauer's proposed bracket:

View attachment 95962
If UCONN women shoot > 55% in each game, there is NO STOPPING them before the Final Four. This would be the an outstanding path back to the Final Four...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom