Meet the Coaches event before the Nova game | The Boneyard

Meet the Coaches event before the Nova game

Reaction Score
2BdA8n-m0_HMHlFFU5eH4OcDhG2ScX9JVHNHSIeJj309sAYo52V-mxetL0oMTMPLXNXUIpJgmRiwMUAs-eESNHR7n_MTr6euiU2vmO_6s8J8WYAg9P-NIqeu=s0-d-e1-ft

Reaction Score
How do you rsvp for this event. Will they send an email to season ticket holders? Thanks in advance

Reaction Score
If I am reading the invitation correctly, there will be FREE beer, a nice way to get the fan base pumped up before the game

View attachment 73219
Free beer...

TOMORROW.. :)

I'd love to meet him, because I'd tell him that I have faith in him and it might be 2 years before we aren't a laughing stock. This year, we might be a 4 or 5 win team...

Reaction Score
Free beer...

TOMORROW.. :)

I'd love to meet him, because I'd tell him that I have faith in him and it might be 2 years before we aren't a laughing stock. This year, we might be a 4 or 5 win team...
4 or 5 wins isn't a laughing stock, especially if the games are close. I have faith he will make the team very competitive.

Reaction Score
4 or 5 wins isn't a laughing stock, especially if the games are close. I have faith he will make the team very competitive.
I meant that the bottom 10 writers will have to talk about other teams, not UConn and I doubt they might talk about UMass as I think they'll be better, too.

We might not get mentioned this coming year... :D

Reaction Score
The way I look at it this UConn Husky Football Team isn't successful unless it's 1) Bowling and then later ranked in the top 25 at the end of the year. You can argue about 4 or 5 wins but really, what's the difference between 1 win and 5 wins if at the end of the regular season there is no reward for the effort? In my eyes, Mora or any head coach is only successful when they bring trophies back to Storrs. Bring The Bling!! Storrs will be happy. The Rent will be happy. The state will be happy.

Reaction Score
The way I look at it this UConn Husky Football Team isn't successful unless it's 1) Bowling and then later ranked in the top 25 at the end of the year. You can argue about 4 or 5 wins but really, what's the difference between 1 win and 5 wins if at the end of the regular season there is no reward for the effort? In my eyes, Mora or any head coach is only successful when they bring trophies back to Storrs. Bring The Bling!! Storrs will be happy. The Rent will be happy. The state will be happy.
Bowling in two years is my floor right now. Take a look at @Exit 4’s spreadsheets. We still will be very young.

Reaction Score
The team has won 4+ games once in the past 8 seasons. It would be crazy not to consider 4 or 5 wins a success in years 1 and 2 under Mora.

Reaction Score
I believe that we will be in games. I think if we are in all the games, and we lost 5 games by 7 points, I'd deem it a good season...

Reaction Score
I’m a student and have never been to the exhibition hall…. Where’s the entrance for that? Idk where to go

Reaction Score
I’m a student and have never been to the exhibition hall…. Where’s the entrance for that? Idk where to go
From email today:
“The event takes place tomorrow, Tuesday, February 22nd at the XL Center Exhibition Hall from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. To access the Exhibition Hall, enter the XL Center main lobby/atrium and proceed down the center stairwell. Go right, through the glass doors and down the escalator to the Exhbition Hall.”

Reaction Score
From email today:
“The event takes place tomorrow, Tuesday, February 22nd at the XL Center Exhibition Hall from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. To access the Exhibition Hall, enter the XL Center main lobby/atrium and proceed down the center stairwell. Go right, through the glass doors and down the escalator to the Exhbition Hall.”
Yup thank you. Saw the email after my post.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's that big stairwell in the main atrium that you always walk right by.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Free beer - it will be crowded.
If you play your cards right you can go to Bears and get free beer from John Fanta and then go to the exhibition hall and get a free beer from Jim Mora.

As a plus, those are two guys I really wouldn’t mind talking with anyway. Add free beer to it and it’s a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom