Measuring up.. | The Boneyard

Measuring up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Obviously to every poster here this is a no-brainer.. but are most of our recruits aware that we have (at least) twice as many titles in their lifetime as every single other program pitching them?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I cant say for certain given that I have never spoken to any of our recruits and in fact try not to speak to anyone over the age of three and under the age of 30. (I have no patience.)

But, I have to imagine that our coaching staff is really, really good at telling people that sort of thing. ("Oh, man, my arm is tired from having all these rings on my fingers...I can barely point at those championship banners up there.")

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Jalen Adams is aware. Have you seen the kids twitter? He's ecstatic to be a part of the program. Those are the kids I want!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Obviously to every poster here this is a no-brainer.. but are most of our recruits aware that we have (at least) twice as many titles in their lifetime as every single other program pitching them?
It's definitely mentioned in the paper trifolds that UConn sends them. I've seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom