Md. Game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Md. Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Brenda Frese will learn what kind of team she has in the 2nd half. Will they buckle under the pressure or push back?

Reaction Score
Credit MD. Very nice game for them. UCONN passing -- pathetic sloppy. Getting outhustled. I disagree with Rebecca regarding "settling." Many shots are wide open after passing. They just aren't hitting that well this year from 3.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
More Competitive 1st half then I thought it would be due to Maryland's quickness and gambling on defense. Hasn't hurt that team has 13 TO's due to sloppy passing and hands of stone. There were lapses on defense in the low post that enabled Jones to get some easy baskets (she has 10 PTs). Maryland guards beat UConn down the floor twice for easy layups. Still UConn leads 36-32 with less then stellar play.

Although Collier has 5 boards and hustling, her offensive game is not in sync.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
More Competitive 1st half then I thought it would be due to Maryland's quickness and gambling on defense. Hasn't hurt that team has 13 TO's due to sloppy passing and hands of stone. There were lapses on defense in the low post that enabled Jones to get some easy baskets (she has 10 PTs). Maryland guards beat UConn down the floor twice for easy layups. Still UConn leads 36-32 with less then stellar play.

Although Collier has 5 boards and hustling, her offensive game is not in sync.
I'm guessing Geno will address the lack of help defense in the post. Jones is big and quick, very difficult to guard one on one.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I'm guessing Geno will address the lack of help side defense in the post. Jones is big and quick, very difficult to guard one on one.

Yes, and not nearly enough motion with the offense.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Pound the glass! Pound the glass!"

YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics