MD epic choke? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MD epic choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Taking a team to a BCS game is pretty far. I don't know how much farther we could possibly go.

I'll support Coach P, but I don't think he's the right guy for the job even after a good showing today and I would much rather have had Edsall on the sidelines this year.

Edsall has had a much worse year than Coach P. Coach P had a decent year, when you take everything into account - even if UConn does not win next week. However, when you take into consideration what is involved when a new coach takes over (e.g. management style, new offensive and defensive systems, not having your own recruits, new coaches) I think it is way too early to judge either coach. In 3 0r 4 years we will be able to judge.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
BRB, still laughing uncontrollably.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
All that needs to happen now is for the Terps' AD to file for Chapter 11...

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I think Goon is there name for Gump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
rangoon-division.jpg

Reaction Score
That MD board is pure comedy. LOL@ "Rangoon" nickname. Already winning over the locals.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
I gotta be honest theres alot of funny sh#t being posted over there!
like...

BS19 said...
A man dressed in Maryand gears walks into a Raleigh sports bar with a small dog under his arm. He says to the bartender: "Hey, can I leave my dog here while I coach the Md/NC State football game?"
"A dog in my bar? No, absolutely not."
"But He's a special dog", the Maryland Head Coach says.
"In what way?", the bartender asks.
"Well, he'll watch the game on TV with you. When Maryland scores he will walk up and down the bar on his hind legs. When NC State scores he will walk up and down the bar on his front legs. If NC State wins, he will do back flips all the way down the bar and back.
"Wow! "the bartender says. "That's amazing. What does he do when Maryland wins?"
"I don't know" says Randy Edsall. "He's only seven weeks old"
and
Saying Edsall deserves more time to bring in his own players is like saying...?
Enron deserves more time to hire better accountants.
Fannie Mae deserves time for the housing market to turn around.
Jerry Sandusky just needs some more time alone with kids to learn how to interact with them appropriately.
and
WHAT IS RANGOON TELL ME NOWWWWWW.
It is where your darkest fears meet your weakest moments.
It's where insufferable arrogance meets spectacular failure.

Reaction Score
this post needs moar LIKES

I just gave him one. People out west who follow the Ducks were laughing about UConn having the audacity to show up on the same field as Oklahoma. Leave it to $30,000-a-week Edsall to have this be one of his big achievements.

Reaction Score
this would have happened today against Rutgers if Edsall was still coaching.

Reaction Score
I just gave him one. People out west who follow the Ducks were laughing about UConn having the audacity to show up on the same field as Oklahoma. Leave it to $30,000-a-week Edsall to have this be one of his big achievements.

I can agree that it wasn't an enormous accomplishment given the circumstances, but statements like the above are fucking stupid.

Reaction Score
What's the matter with you guys? Did Edsall bang your girlfriends or something?

Reaction Score
You guys just wait. Edsall will be fine. He just needs to recruit enough Edsall Scouts and award some merit badges. This man single handedly took this program from trailers, TRAILERS and won a share of the Big East TWICE.

Maryland has no idea how good they have it!

Reaction Score
State has 4th and 12 from midfield. We choose to only rush 3 and drop 8 guys who were all 15 yards downfield. Tight end runs 12 yard hook, 1st down.

Sound familiar?

Reaction Score
Awesome. We finally get some redemption against Exit 9 and we have a 5 freaking page thread on Edsall.

It's ironic that the people who wanted him gone the most cannot stop talking about him.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
^^^^^^
guilty guilty guilty

although I wasn't passionate about him going, he didn't excite me either

it's the way he left that makes me want to mock him

otherwise, I'd have respectful appreciation

Reaction Score
State has 4th and 12 from midfield. We choose to only rush 3 and drop 8 guys who were all 15 yards downfield. Tight end runs 12 yard hook, 1st down.

Sound familiar?

No, it doesn't. If the players would just execute then there wouldn't have been a problem. They just need to buy into the scheme and use better body language.

Reaction Score
...People out west who follow the Ducks were laughing about UConn having the audacity to show up on the same field as Oklahoma......

People who follow the Ducks couldn't find Connecticut on a map and don't know that UConn has a football team.

Reaction Score
People who follow the Ducks couldn't find Connecticut on a map and don't know that UConn has a football team.

People who follow the Ducks also know how bad they were for how long and would be unlikely to say something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom