McLovin | Page 3 | The Boneyard

McLovin

Reaction Score
so we are just at a talent deficit to this 13 loss team? Okay then I guess I’ll watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. No point to watching David take on this Goliath.
All our most talented players are freshmen or sophomores. And one of them are injured and won't play.

Reaction Score
Lmao. This guy believes what gets said on a message board effects what happens on the court. And I’m the idiot. Even when we lose, big 10 is still overrated.
tHe BiG tEn Is OvErAtEd

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Lmao. This guy believes what gets said on a message board effects what happens on the court. And I’m the idiot. Even when we lose, big 10 is still overrated.
Remember when you said this team has no weaknesses?

Reaction Score
so we are just at a talent deficit to this 13 loss team? Okay then I guess I’ll watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. No point to watching David take on this Goliath.
That is a good show though. Could be worth switching over if this gets out of hand.

Reaction Score
You really should stop posting. You own this as much as anyone
I don't know that a bigger post-hanging villain has ever shown up.

And this in a year already where a dude promised hotsauce in the eyes and didn't follow through. It's just a mojo disaster.

Reaction Score
What’s with the McLovin hate? Seriously, we just looking for someone to blame because we are all pissed? Let’s just hope Hurley laid into these guys at halftime and told them to leave it all on the floor. Can’t go home playing like this.

Reaction Score
What’s with the McLovin hate? Seriously, we just looking for someone to blame because we are all pissed? Let’s just hope Hurley laid into these guys at halftime and told them to leave it all on the floor. Can’t go home playing like this.
You didn't read the board in the last few days?

You think this team wasn't trying? They were playing hard. Trying hard doesn't make a ball go in the basket.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yes.
But didn’t you say we suck worse than the big 10 now?

hiw does that work considering we have no weaknesses?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We will come back and beat Alabama on Monday. The last lurk bet I made I won against improbable odds. It will happen again.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
You have to ask his Draft Kings account that question.
Actually, betting against UConn has made me a good amount of money against Creighton and might again tonight.

Reaction Score
We will come back and beat Alabama on Monday. The last lurk bet I made I won against improbable odds. It will happen again.
Facts. Man is still waiting for his money.

Reaction Score
This hate has been going on strong since yesterday afternoon - it’s not because a great team from a great conference is kicking us in the mouth. Anyone with a clue knew what would happen.

Reaction Score
You colossal *****ng idiot.

Seriously. You *****ng idiot. This is on you. I tried to save us, but no.
i just need to point out the hypocrisy of you defending lunardi and the analysts for saying the BE was going to get swept because they were basing it on stats not bias yet here you are crucifying mclovin based on superstition

Reaction Score
I wish the sponsors weren’t in the screen so I could see if they are actually making shots at the shoot around.

Reaction Score
i just need to point out the hypocrisy of you defending lunardi and the analysts for saying the BE was going to get swept because they were basing it on stats not bias yet here you are crucifying mclovin based on superstition
There's literally no hypocrisy. Not wearing crystals or anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom