McLovin | Page 2 | The Boneyard

McLovin

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We are going to win. Maryland was on fire and still only scored 33 points. We will continue to kill them on the boards. They are not growing three inches. Pretty good chance they won't go 6/8 from three in the second half either. We will make shots.

Reaction Score
We are going to win. Maryland was on fire and still only scored 33 points. We will continue to kill them on the boards. They are growing three inches. Pretty good chance they won't go 6/8 from three in the second half either. We will make shots.
This is the mojo we need.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
You colossal *****ng idiot.

Seriously. You *****ng idiot. This is on you. I tried to save us, but no.
Lmao. This guy believes what gets said on a message board effects what happens on the court. And I’m the idiot. Even when we lose, big 10 is still overrated.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We are going to win. Maryland was on fire and still only scored 33 points. We will continue to kill them on the boards. They are not growing three inches. Pretty good chance they won't go 6/8 from three in the second half either. We will make shots.
Maryland figured out the rebounding issue 2/3 of way through half

Reaction Score
Not beating anyone shooting 25%. Regardless of what the other team does.
i mean...that's not really uncharted territory for us. i was hoping we could win shooting around 30% in a rockfight but maryland isnt missing

Reaction Score
Maryland figured out the rebounding issue 2/3 of way through half
Yeah, the solution is to start hitting shots, or to hope they start missing shots. They aren't playing great offense, but ours is trash right now. Some of that is by design, most of that is just from missing easy layups.

Reaction Score
Lmao. This guy believes what gets said on a message board effects what happens on the court. And I’m the idiot. Even when we lose, big 10 is still overrated.
Some people just don’t get it. Remember when we beat a few crap teams on the road in January and everyone though UConn was some great team? The hot sauce, the posts attacking Rutgers, Syracuse, Providence, BC because we string a few wins together for the first time in years. Terrible mojo. Lose 4 out of 5. Get with it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was out doing inlaw visit duties and just got home for 2nd half. We'll win the game now.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
At this point, if Hurley really believes (as I do) that Jackson will be drafted as a PG, what do you have to lose?
If Hurley is going to allow our guards to be iso posted, then you need someone who can defend an iso post up

pro tip: those guards aren’t Cole, gaff or Bouk

Reaction Score
c’mon. Maryland is a fine team but this is a joke so far. Hurley is getting undressed.
Huh? Hurley just shot 5 for 25 on two point field goals? You think he forgot to tell them to make some shots? You think he forgot to tell Sanogo and Carlton not to immediately commit two fouls each?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom