OT: - McKillop Retires | The Boneyard

OT: McKillop Retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Silver Fox. One of the OGs!

I had plans to watch Davidson (the alma mater of one of my old coaching buddies) play at Fordham last season, but unfortunately Fordham didn't allow fans to that game.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
The Silver Fox. One of the OGs!

I had plans to watch Davidson (the alma mater of one of my old coaching buddies) play at Fordham last season, but unfortunately Fordham didn't allow fans to that game.

Being a mid major coach during no sit transfer and nil must be a real bummer. Any one who has a breakout year will be immediately packed

Reaction Score
Davidson did a good job keeping their players, but the college doesn’t have grad programs, so they’re out of luck with grad transfers or their own players that had the extra year and had graduated.

McKillop is by all accounts a great guy and a really good coach. He recruited Dan and almost had him talked into going to a mid-major.

Matt’s been an assistant forever and has watched everything his dad’s done, but it’s still different when the program is officially yours.

Reaction Score
They got any players that we might potentially be interested in for the 12th scholarship?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Let’s not hold that against him.

He’s had a pretty good career otherwise.
Thank you. Now I don't have to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom