OT: - Mayweather to fight kickboxer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Mayweather to fight kickboxer

Reaction Score
Yeah, I get that. It was still a carnival act, and he made sure he'd be paid for basically doing nothing. If someone wants to throw $10M at me for doing the same, I'd jump at the money. But then again, I've never been the best in the world at what I do. If I had, I wouldn't cheapen my legacy with staged fights against men with little experience boxing.
Give yourself some credit Tom, you’re pretty much the best UConn Sports Internet Forum Creator in the world if you ask me. You are however the worst Syracuse Sports Internet Forum Creator in the world tho, so, win some, lose some.

Reaction Score
Nah, athletes don't hit their partners unless they're in the NFL.
Was going to like this but the action doesn't represent the feeling of men abusing women. Nor do I think you want to see money punch his partner.

Reaction Score
For the same reason most retired boxers don't do the same thing - self respect.

Most retired boxers unretire 3 times and aren't the draw he is. Why not cash in? I wish someone would call me and beg me to take $10 million.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Most retired boxers unretire 3 times and aren't the draw he is. Why not cash in? I wish someone would call me and beg me to take $10 million.

I don't blame him for taking the cash, but it's absurd to characterize it as a fight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom