Maybe Paige needs a pet to help during rehab | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maybe Paige needs a pet to help during rehab

Reaction Score
As I recall, when Paige had ankle surgery, she had two unicorns she took with her everywhere.

sun

Reaction Score
Why do you think "people" don't realize this? Unless things have changed recently the requirement to live in campus dorm is only for the freshman year. After freshman year the players are allowed to make their own living accommodations within reason. If a few players want to get together and rent a house or an apartment that is perfectly permissible. The university actually cuts them a check each months for living expense for things like paying rent, meal plans etc. This helps the players grow up by being responsible & learning to do things like pay rent and deciding who you want to live with and preparing your own meals etc.
Thanks for the info.
From what I can tell, UConn offers 4 bedroom apartments on campus that are part of campus housing.
That way students who come from out of state wouldn't need to supply all of their own bed, furnishings and other stuff that they need.
And then there's a matter of convenience being closer to campus.
I believed that Paige was living in a 4 student pod or apartment, and it's my assumption that she's living on campus.
Even some private apartments ban pets, and so do some apartment mates that have made agreements.
That means if they lived in a privately owned apartment that emotional support animals may not even be allowed like in campus housing.
Private units could actually be more restrictive.

Have you ever heard of cat scratch fever?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe the team needs this on the photo board

gyrados.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member