Maya wins in EVERYTHING! | The Boneyard

Maya wins in EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
.....A fact not unnoticed by the marketing team at Nike / Team Jordan, I'm sure !

:D

$$$$$$

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Maya was here in D.C. for the Lynx and Team USA, people in the stands were screaming her name. And not just me. A 3-word summary of Maya's life: "Maya wins everything."

Sue is slipping. She used to be #1.

Which jersey of Hammon's are they selling? This one?

p1_081708_hammon2_si.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
When Maya was here in D.C. for the Lynx and Team USA, people in the stands were screaming her name. And not just me. A 3-word summary of Maya's life: "Maya wins everything."

p1_081708_hammon2_si.jpg
Now, now ... play nice!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Congrats to Maya. And given that Minny won it all last year, Maya was one of the stars of the Olympics, I don't see that changing any time soon. as Beast pointed out, 3 UCONN players in the top 5. good for them!!

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
1st Maya Moore
2nd Candace Parker
3rd Diana Taurasi
4th Becky Hammon
5th Sue Bird

Three out of the top 5 for Uconn!
So Maya is in front of Candace again and UConn is dominating the list. Commence the protests. Ouch! I just felt slapped. There is a reason fan is short for fanatic. Just so happy for Maya.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So Maya is in front of Candace again and UConn is dominating the list. Commence the protests. Ouch! I just felt slapped. There is a reason fan is short for fanatic. Just so happy for Maya.
Just blame Geno. Again. :D

Reaction Score
Finally back online here posting! I have been reading the posts. Hi everyone and Eric! We talk of IT and Maya has it! We are blessed to have had Sue,D, and Maya;)
Ira

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Finally back online here posting! I have been reading the posts. Hi everyone and Eric! We talk of IT and Maya has it! We are blessed to have had Sue,D, and Maya;)
Ira
Welcome back Ira! was wondering where you went off to!!!!

Reaction Score

p1_081708_hammon2_si.jpg

That's Hammonova to you...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I wonder the percentage (if any) of men who actually buy and wear these WNBA jerseys ? I've never worn a jersey before..... but to me.. the best college basketball jersey (men's or womens) is the Duke WCBB one. I've never seen one for sale before.. not that I would wear one.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just blame Geno. Again. :D
Hey what do you think he is doing with all that bonus money he gets each year?! He has a warehouse stacked with ex Uconn players jerseys. Every few years he ships them off to some place that has had a natural disaster and claims a huge tax deduction! (He is a very sly one that Geno - today CT tomorrow the world!)

Reaction Score
I wonder the percentage (if any) of men who actually buy and wear these WNBA jerseys ? I've never worn a jersey before..... but to me.. the best college basketball jersey (men's or womens) is the Duke WCBB one. I've never seen one for sale before.. not that I would wear one.

Back in the 60's I loved Davidson College's uniforms.

Reaction Score
Good to see you, Ira, so to speak.
Hey thanks Ice:) It is good to be back,though I had been keeping up with everything!
It is going to be fun this year! It is us and Baylor! Have to give them props! With everyone but one coming back and adding Prince they are going to be Tough! I think with everyone back ,other than Tiff,the improvement of everyone else,plus Stew,MO, and Morgan, we are going to be incredible! People
are going to see that the new kids on the block are,not your typical Elite FR! Stew is Stew,MO is going to be able to impact at her own pace omg! What is going to really shock many is that Morgan is so much better than many have a clue about! This kid,was #1 in her class until her injury a cpl of years ago! She is beyond good!
The practices are going to be a war with a group that consists of warriors;) Geno is going to love coaching this group of kids! CD,Bria,KML,Kelly are going to be intense! What I am hearing about Stef are an incredible tranformation! Kiah and Banks if they want to play are going to have to bring it! LOL
then we have the Baby Huskies WOW!
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member