Maya vs. Dee Part III | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Maya vs. Dee Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It really is simple. Get her shots and she'll make them and it keeps her involved and engaged. Maybe getting the ball to a player who just finished a three game series shooting 71% from the floor and 100% from the line sounds like a bad idea to some. I'm not one of them.

Feed the monster!

It's really simple. Do what you've been doing the whole year- you only had the greatest record in WNBA History. Some want to go away from what got you to be the greatest . I'm not one of them.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I would like to see Chicago play Phoenix but I expect Indiana to win at home tonight. If so, the Indiana-Phoenix series will be extremely physical and ugly. The Fever can not score with Phoenix so clutching and grabbing and turning the game in to a slog will be their only chance. Diana committed a flagrant and technical against the Fever earlier this year. Ultimately Phoenix has too much talent to lose to either team.

It's going to be Chicago and Phoenix....a Fowles/Grinder battle.....and then some.

should be interesting.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure it'll be that interesting.

Phoenix demolished Minnesota two out of the three times they played, and Minny is way, way, way better than this Chicago team (even if EDD has a good series).

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It's really simple. Do what you've been doing the whole year- you only had the greatest record in WNBA History. Some want to go away from what got you to be the greatest . I'm not one of them.

Yes, you like the plan that resulted in 5 of the 6 losses. I like that plan that resulted in a 25-1 record.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure it'll be that interesting.

Phoenix demolished Minnesota two out of the three times they played, and Minny is way, way, way better than this Chicago team (even if EDD has a good series).

I have to agree. Big Syl has been tremendous for Chicago but BG will negate her, and Syl may do the same to BG. So that leaves us with the other players to decide the series and Chicago has no match for DT and the other Phoenix starters. Bonner will probably guard EDD and we saw what Phoenix was able to do to Maya most of the series. An unhealthy EDD doesn't come close to being the threat that Maya was. Quigley is probably not going to be able to score like she did against Indy.

Reaction Score
Yes, you like the plan that resulted in 5 of the 6 losses. I like that plan that resulted in a 25-1 record.

I love it. The Baylor fan thinks the world revolves around his hero. So of course Phoenix played a different style in those 5 of 6 losses because his hero didn't score points. And it's not his hero's fault -- it's everyone else's fault so says the Baylor fan. Further- the one's to really blame are the greatest pg in the world and the Coach of the Year an implication by the Baylor fan. DT is such a hog and the coach blew it right?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I love it. The Baylor fan thinks the world revolves around his hero. So of course Phoenix played a different style in those 5 of 6 losses because his hero didn't score points. And it's not his hero's fault -- it's everyone else's fault so says the Baylor fan. Further- the one's to really blame are the greatest pg in the world and the Coach of the Year an implication by the Baylor fan. DT is such a hog and the coach blew it right?

I simply believe that there are times when DT can be a tad trigger-happy. But I truly believes it's because she is determined to help her team win, much like Sims in her senior season.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I simply believe that there are times when DT can be a tad trigger-happy. But I truly believes it's because she is determined to help her team win, much like Sims in her senior season.

You protesteth a tad too much.

And on the wrong forum.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
DT is one of my all-time favorite players. And of course Phoenix wouldn't be where they are today without her.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
You protesteth a tad too much.

And on the wrong forum.
well said... with all the jewelry she has I think she knows what she's doing.

shame on those who questions her game... question her distractions but not her game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom