May recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Please use the recruiting speculation thread for extended discussions about players of interest.
Nan, please lose this avatar soon. She scares me and she's always looking right at me!

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is a perfect fit for her.. I definitely did not see her in Uconn at All..

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I saw a clip of Macy and one of Bourrage and I liked Bourrage better. She seems to be the kind of player SC recruits and Macy the kind of player UConn recruits, physically, that is if I am thinking of the right player. Tough, rugged, quick rebounders. Bourrage can jump higher and is quicker. The player I am thinking is a front court player.

Reaction Score
I saw a clip of Macy and one of Bourrage and I liked Bourrage better. She seems to be the kind of player SC recruits and Macy the kind of player UConn recruits, physically, that is if I am thinking of the right player. Tough, rugged, quick rebounders. Bourrage can jump higher and is quicker. The player I am thinking is a front court player.

Bourrage is only 5’10, so she can’t be the player you’re thinking of. SC type player, tough, jumps high, quick and front court. Based on that description, I’m thinking Oliviyah Edwards (#5 in Blue)?

Reaction Score
Macy at 6-2 is most likely a 4/PF in college. Probably not quick enough to play as a guard or wing on the perimeter, particularly on defense. Bourrage is a 6-0 combo guard. Keep an eye on home state Iowa for her.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Bourrage is only 5’10, so she can’t be the player you’re thinking of. SC type player, tough, jumps high, quick and front court. Based on that description, I’m thinking Oliviyah Edwards (#5 in Blue)?

No, it is not Edwards. I will find out who it is. She is at least 6'3".

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
POI’s at USA Basketball’s U18 team tryouts

Twelve athletes represent the graduating class of 2024, while 14 represent the graduating class of 2025. Athletes eligible for this team must be U.S. citizens, born on or after January 1, 2006.

The class of 2024 includes Joyce Edwards, Kayleigh Heckel, Zamareya Jones, Jordan Lee, Madisen McDaniel, Alivia McGill, Me'Arah ONeal, Arianna Roberson, Kennedy Smith, Zania Socka-Nguemen, Sarah Strong and Blanca Thomas.

From the class of 2025 are Sienna Betts, Divine Bourrage, Nyla Brooks, Kaelyn Carroll, Jasmine Davidson, Madison Francis, Layla Hays, Adelaide Jernigan, Zakiyah Johnson, Grace Knox, Leah Macy, Brynn McGaughy, Mia Pauldo and Aubrey Shaw

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Wow!.. Going to be a great one..

It would be helpful to someone like me who does not follow recruiting that closely to know who the future great one actually is.

I'm trying to decipher it between ivannahoops and inthegymhoopssw and uanextgirlshoops etc. etc. but it would be nice if in posts like this the poster would actually reference her name.

Thanks in advance!:D

Reaction Score
She took an unofficial visit to UConn earlier this year
What does unofficial mean? Just a regular walk around campus? It doesn’t seem like she has an offer from UCONN yet according to her socials.

Reaction Score
POI’s at USA Basketball’s U18 team tryouts

Twelve athletes represent the graduating class of 2024, while 14 represent the graduating class of 2025. Athletes eligible for this team must be U.S. citizens, born on or after January 1, 2006.

The class of 2024 includes Joyce Edwards, Kayleigh Heckel, Zamareya Jones, Jordan Lee, Madisen McDaniel, Alivia McGill, Me'Arah ONeal, Arianna Roberson, Kennedy Smith, Zania Socka-Nguemen, Sarah Strong and Blanca Thomas.

From the class of 2025 are Sienna Betts, Divine Bourrage, Nyla Brooks, Kaelyn Carroll, Jasmine Davidson, Madison Francis, Layla Hays, Adelaide Jernigan, Zakiyah Johnson, Grace Knox, Leah Macy, Brynn McGaughy, Mia Pauldo and Aubrey Shaw

Anyone know if Brynn has an official offer from UCONN? She hasn’t posted anything related to getting one at all, yet she has us in her top 12?

Reaction Score
It would be helpful to someone like me who does not follow recruiting that closely to know who the future great one actually is.

I'm trying to decipher it between ivannahoops and inthegymhoopssw and uanextgirlshoops etc. etc. but it would be nice if in posts like this the poster would actually reference her name.

Thanks in advance!:D
Ivanka Manyacka - 2027.. 6'1 .. Bullis School, Potomac, MD
(Best of my knowledge)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ivanka Manyacka - 2027.. 6'1 .. Bullis School, Potomac, MD
(Best of my knowledge)

She goes by Ivanna Wilson-Manyacka. She's in the HG Top 25 for 2027, listed in alphabetical order. As noted, she has visited campus at least once. I think Geno really likes her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom