Matt Schick is a tool | The Boneyard

Matt Schick is a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did he even watch the game
"giving Uconn all they can handle"
"Uconn have yet to pull away"
"Uconn not have as many problems with the nittany lions as the men are with terrapins"

Guy making it sound like it was back and forth and close the whole half. It was a 12-20 pt going the whole half, they go on a 9-0 run in the last 90 seconds to cut it from 14-5.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
you know you don't have to post every single inane thought that pops into your skull
If i posted every thought i had you would see threads like: "deandre doin work!" , "bu really marking giffey freeing up the rest of the team" , "love the energy lasan brings in" , " we need to rebound" , "napier needs a few assists for another triple double" , "we keep getting unlucky on loose rebounds",etc
I post stuff that brings forth conversation, unfortunately some of that conversation that comes out are responses like yours.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you are not a troll- please do us a solid and do'nt post any more threads- again- ever. Reserve your incredible insights for other posters threads.

Reaction Score
If you are not a troll- please do us a solid and do'nt post any more threads- again- ever. Reserve your incredible insights for other posters threads.
Oh sorry i didnt notice someone else posting a thread about this guys comments. I saw a couple threads complaining about goodman and his comments, but not this schick guy.

Reaction Score
So when someone posts a thread they are lonely? Sorry i just dont understand troll talk.

I think you need to post stuff more supportive of the team, instead of posting things that could be more controversial. ie, don't say player "X" sucks, but more, "what do you think about "x" player in "this" situation?" It's all about delivery. Open dialog appreciated. Just don't set it up to be controversial. You'll be fine.... I appreciate open dialog when people don't insult others. There's a lot of that going on here... I'd love for it to stop. Makes conversations easier & less annoying. LOL

Reaction Score
You are undoubtedly the worst person in the history of this forum.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Way too early for that. I'll admit that he's a promising candidate though.

Reaction Score
Don't you guys think your being a bit hard on him? Yes he has quite a few rather silly posts, some of which could seem like trolling, but is he really that bad? You all are coming across like the holier than thou "cool kids" at the lunch table dismissing the harmless (albeit a bit nerdy and somewhat annoying) kid who's just trying to fit in.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

You must not have been around too long. He's annoying, and probably 13 years old, but far from the worst weve had around here.

Reaction Score
Leave him alone he's trying for crying out loud!! He's not nearly close to the worst.........not even within sniffing distance!

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
maybe there should just be an oklahomauconn megathread so he can post his observations in one big thread instead of posting millions of threads

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think you need to post stuff more supportive of the team, instead of posting things that could be more controversial. ie, don't say player "X" sucks, but more, "what do you think about "x" player in "this" situation?" It's all about delivery. Open dialog appreciated. Just don't set it up to be controversial. You'll be fine.... I appreciate open dialog when people don't insult others. There's a lot of that going on here... I'd love for it to stop. Makes conversations easier & less annoying. LOL
I believe that is what he did in his op in this thread. He's getting carry over reaction from other threads. Just as counterproductive as being inflammatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom