Matt Garry in the Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

Matt Garry in the Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
1649879201277.png

Would be awesome for him to land a D1 spot!

Reaction Score
I am confused. What does it mean for a non-scholarship player to enter the portal? Does he just have his one extra covid year for eligibility, or does he have four years since he never had a scholarship? Or is this just a joke that I didn't get?

Reaction Score
I am confused. What does it mean for a non-scholarship player to enter the portal? Does he just have his one extra covid year for eligibility, or does he have four years since he never had a scholarship? Or is this just a joke that I didn't get?
I don't think he needs a COVID year since he's only logged game time in two season. It's just procedural if he wants to transfer and play somewhere else. Would be pretty cool to see him drop down a couple levels and get a chance to get some real PT.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The women's team walk on entered the portal last year, I think it's mandatory. And ended up at a junior college.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Mandatory.

A bunch of the players in the portals are walk-ons or walk-on grad transfers.

Reaction Score
Huge sigh of relief assuming this was the last of the speculated transfers

Reaction Score
This one has hit me hardest. From being there to see him miss 4 free throws to my son being mad I brought that up when we met at Atlantis. Go get some playing time my man!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom