Matt Garry in the Transfer Portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Matt Garry in the Transfer Portal

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
This might be a dumb question, but if you enter the transfer portal does that immediately sever your ties with your current program? Like, entering the portal is essentially the same as a high school player reopening his recruitment after decommitting, correct?

Anyone have stats on percentage of portal players who end up staying with their original school? Does that happen? @auror @UConnStats I feel like you guys would be the experts here, any insight?

Reaction Score
This might be a dumb question, but if you enter the transfer portal does that immediately sever your ties with your current program? Like, entering the portal is essentially the same as a high school player reopening his recruitment after decommitting, correct?

Anyone have stats on percentage of portal players who end up staying with their original school? Does that happen? @auror @UConnStats I feel like you guys would be the experts here, any insight?
No stats, but just from experience seems to be very low except with a new coach who recruits the guy back.

Reaction Score
I just assumed he'd be gone anyway as he was a non-scholarship senior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom