Matt Brock - New Defensive Coordinator | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Matt Brock - New Defensive Coordinator

Reaction Score
The defensive philosophy of a 3-3-5 wasn't necessarily the issue when Crocker was here. I'll go so far as to say that it a) wasn't that far removed from what RE (and Orlando) ran the last few years of RE 1.0 and b) with the personnel that we had those years, it would have worked well.

The biggest problem was the large players Diaco preferred recruiting who for the most part were deficient in speed and quickness were the worst possible fit for that defense
Absolutely, aggression and speed go hand in hand

I doubt you can find one athlete on the current team, WR, DB, RB included that could match the speed that this Defensive End had. Notice his 10.69 was against the wind(-1.1) by the way. I believe there was another DE from Bloomfield who also had legit track speed.

Reaction Score
Tyvon Branch, National Scholastic Champ, 60m dash

Not a bad D-Back. Would be curious to see the FB evals of both Trevardo and Tyvon coming out of HS. Wondering if you recruit a "lesser FB player" for a Superior Athlete(speed especially)

Reaction Score
Absolutely, aggression and speed go hand in hand

I doubt you can find one athlete on the current team, WR, DB, RB included that could match the speed that this Defensive End had. Notice his 10.69 was against the wind(-1.1) by the way. I believe there was another DE from Bloomfield who also had legit track speed.
Marcus Campbell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom