Massive day for WCBB | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Massive day for WCBB

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Happy eastern time zone New Year!

The good news: Becca Greenwell is back.
Bad news: She and Lexie both had bad games today.
Back to the good news: There's plenty of time for them to right the ship.
Even more good news: Duke is undefeated in 2018!

3 straight losses for Duke in Coral Gables..... or 3 of the last 4. I didnt expect the loss at the beginning of the season.... but started to worry about the game about 4-5 games ago.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
3 straight losses for Duke in Coral Gables..... or 3 of the last 4. I didnt expect the loss at the beginning of the season.... but started to worry about the game about 4-5 games ago.
Do you think Miami did something special to take Duke out of its game? Or was it just Duke having a bad day?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The crowd at SCar won this game. What a great sized crowd, what a response. This college deserves this kind of fanbase. I wish this was across WCBB.
Yup, Carter seemed to like the crowd...on one of her made three pointers in the 3rd qtr (when her team was still in the lead), she made a cupping motion to her ear (expecting to here the applause??) on her way back up court. I think the SC bench and the players noticed...within a few minutes, SC took the lead and Carter was complaining because the refs didn't call any fouls when she missed her next couple of shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom