Maryland vs UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maryland vs UConn

Reaction Score
Maryland tends to have its guards drive hard to the basket, very similar to what NC State hurt the Huskies on today. While Muhl is one of the best overall defenders in college ball, she has struggled with quick guards being able to get a step on her. Since this has become a common UConn issue the past few years, should be interesting to see how Geno counters.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Maryland has given up 87 fga to Harvard and 83 fga to SC.
So UConn figures to get a lot of chances.
However, I dont think the UConn defense is that good.........right now.
So anything could happen.

Reaction Score
Agree. Iowa is drawing 57 000 for an exhibition game to see Caitlin Clark.

Well we have Paige Bueckers and I still believe she is the best point guard on the planet when healthy. If we are truly the basketball capital of the world the fans need to come out like Iowa !!!
After watching them against NC State I'm not sure fans want to pay to see that type of performance.

Reaction Score
UConn is going to lose on Thursday!! Mark my words!! This UConn team isn’t good!! They were better last year! Let’s hope Paige stays healthy or u can kiss this season goodbye!! Azzi is overrated. She isn’t the player I thought she would be coming out of high school. She had generational type and national player of the year protential. She will leave UConn never being an all American.

JBK

Reaction Score
After watching them against NC State I'm not sure fans want to pay to see that type of performance.
Agree. Not sure what has happened to the UConn defense and toughness. The last 2 quality opponents we faced
NC state and Ohio state.
have been the most embarrassing in decades.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Agree. Not sure what has happened to the UConn defense and toughness. The last 2 quality opponents we faced
NC state and Ohio state.
have been the most embarrassing in decades.
I guess you are not much of a fan with that attitude. They obviously did not play well, which makes this game against Maryland real important after they got beat by 30 to SC. We must win by 20 to gain any credibility with the basketball world.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is the game on SNY?
FS1

6F94D99A-FA2F-413F-ADE5-B97253276424.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads