Maryland pretty much noshowed | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Maryland pretty much noshowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
That begs this question. Is there any remote possibility that our present athletic administration would entertain the idea of bringing him back to UCONN, particularly if Diaco turns in a couple more seasons like his first? By no means am I suggesting it would be a good idea, but with some of the bonehead moves made by our administration in recent years, is anything outside the realm of remote possibility?

I think the BY would plan some sort of infiltration in order to quash that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It would never happen,less conservative Edsall if he brought Locksley would probably win a lot of games in AAC.

Reaction Score
I don't doubt that. If Bobby Petrino could go back to Louisville....

In this league against those coaches I don't doubt he'd fare well. The coaches he is slated to go against now... No chance.

Reaction Score
Lorenzen was pretty solid up until he hurt his wrist. After that he was bad. Pretty much from the middle of 07 and all of 08, if memory serves.

You can't take away how good Frazer and the offense was at the end of 09. Not sure how they lost that magic in 10.

They lost "the magic" for a few reasons: 1) they lost Marcus Easley, 2) in '09 RE was consumed in anything (including fun football) that got his team through the J Howard tragedy and didn't smother the offense and, 3) UConn went back to worshipping the run, run, zzzzzzzzz offense that produced zero offensive TDs in USF game to win the BE and the Fiesta Bowl.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
They lost "the magic" for a few reasons: 1) they lost Marcus Easley, 2) in '09 RE was consumed in anything (including fun football) that got his team through the J Howard tragedy and didn't smother the offense and, 3) UConn went back to worshipping the run, run, zzzzzzzzz offense that produced zero offensive TDs in USF game to win the BE and the Fiesta Bowl.

Not to mention Andre Dixon who wasn't on the 2010 team either.

Reaction Score
Lorenzen broke his foot during his career at uconn, and that hurt his production alot more than anything involving his throwing. Great player, all the qualities you want from a QB except the ability to throw accurate.

Reaction Score
Not going to get any easier for RE next year:

@sunjeffbarker: Baltimore Sun: Wide receiver Stefon Diggs says he will forgo final year at Maryland and declare for NFL draft

Reaction Score
huskymedic said:
Not going to get any easier for RE next year:

@sunjeffbarker: Baltimore Sun: Wide receiver Stefon Diggs says he will forgo final year at Maryland and declare for NFL draft

Wow. I think Diggs is making a mistake.

Reaction Score
Wow. I think Diggs is making a mistake.
I don't thinks so. His QB is leaving. He is an explosive talent that has had some injuries. Some team is going to get a steal if he doesn't go early. I love that kid's game and swagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom