Marvin Washington not taking the trip to Tulsa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marvin Washington not taking the trip to Tulsa

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
He (JM) was taking snaps under center at recent practices.

Reaction Score
I'm glad to hear the back up quarterback likes to play quarterback. I like that to Randy he's a quarterback. Really riveting stuff here from Randy.

So now that we've got this squared away more than halfway through the season, what the holy h3ll is going on and how big are his hands?

Reaction Score
I'm glad to hear the back up quarterback likes to play quarterback. I like that to Randy he's a quarterback. Really riveting stuff here from Randy.

So now that we've got this squared away more than halfway through the season, what the holy h3ll is going on and how big are his hands?

Yes, I need to know how big his hands are. I absolutely WILL NOT attend another game if there is a chance of rain and we are playing a QB with small hands.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong on this, but I feel like my all time favorite player, Andre Dixon, may have been in the dog house a couple of times?

I'm trying to remember a player who was punished a second time by Edsall and then ended up having a productive career at UConn. I can't think of one. I sure hope that the coaches view Krajewski, and not Washington, as the future.[/QUOTE

Reaction Score
I may be wrong on this, but I feel like my all time favorite player, Andre Dixon, may have been in the dog house a couple of times?

After a good Sophomore year, Dixon barely sniffed the field his Junior year, and then came back as a Sr., shared time with Todman and gained 1000 yards. It was never clear to me that middle year if he was in the dog house because of behavior, or if he just feel behind Brown (to be fair, everyone in the country was behind Brown that year) and Todman.

But you could be right.

Reaction Score
After a good Sophomore year, Dixon barely sniffed the field his Junior year, and then came back as a Sr., shared time with Todman and gained 1000 yards. It was never clear to me that middle year if he was in the dog house because of behavior, or if he just feel behind Brown (to be fair, everyone in the country was behind Brown that year) and Todman.

But you could be right.

Dixon had an ankle injury to start that season and Brown got off to such a fast start, they didn't need him. He did pick up a DUI before his senior year and stayed on the team.

Deon Anderson is another guy who bounced back from off field issues.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
IIRC, Donald Brown as in the doghouse early in his historic year for a costly fumble in the 1st or 2nd game of the season.

Reaction Score
Yes, Deon Anderson is the best example of climbing out of HCRE's Huskies dog house. IIRC, Deon may have been a non-scholarship student and even slept in the not exactly posh, old Memorial Stadium locker room for an extended period.

Reaction Score
Yes, Deon Anderson is the best example of climbing out of HCRE's Huskies dog house. IIRC, Deon may have been a non-scholarship student and even slept in the not exactly posh, old Memorial Stadium locker room for an extended period.

Accurate.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Eh - Edsall’s dog house seats more people than the new hockey arena will.

The kid might not have double-knotted his shoes or something.

Reaction Score
Eh - Edsall’s dog house seats more people than the new hockey arena will.

The kid might not have double-knotted his shoes or something.
Chair back or bench?

Reaction Score
Randy is simply saying Krajewski has the "it" factor. Krajewski should help put us back on track. Take a beating this season to develop players for Krajewski's takeover. Could have at least won the UMass game.

Washington is intriguing but Krajewski has a better upside as a passer. Easily. Washington might let us work around offensive line issues but Krajewski is the better overall QB.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
HCRE2.0 is building for the future. He could care less if we win. Why play Pindell at all if that is HCRE2.0's real thoughts? Give all the potential returning QB's some serious playing time, don't have to pass as per Mass. game. Just practice command of huddle, hand off's, changing from one running play to another at the line of scrimmage; all useful stuff for 2020.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think right now, Randy is stuck between thinking if Krajewski is the QB of the future he needs snaps and if he’s the QB of the future I need to keep him alive.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think right now, Randy is stuck between thinking if Krajewski is the QB of the future he needs snaps and if he’s the QB of the future I need to keep him alive.

I don't get this. The offensive line isn't the issue this year. If Krajewski has any capability at all, he needs to get some snaps this year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think changed position

No, I don't think he did. And he was ranked pretty similarly to Washington. I don't know why people aren't excited about him. He showed impressive leadership in high school.

Reaction Score
No, I don't think he did. And he was ranked pretty similarly to Washington. I don't know why people aren't excited about him. He showed impressive leadership in high school.
He wasn't ranked anywhere near Washington

Reaction Score
IIRC, Donald Brown as in the doghouse early in his historic year for a costly fumble in the 1st or 2nd game of the season.

No. His last year Donald never sniffed the dog house.

His Sophomore year, after a great RS Frosh year, he ended up riding the pine the second half of the regular season, but that was simply that Andre Dixon was performing better. Not a doghouse in terms of off field issues.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He wasn't ranked anywhere near Washington

Both 3 stars. Washington was a .8077 McAfee was a .7981. I believe that MA kids tend to be underrated relative to Florida kids who get more attention.

Not saying Washington wasn't higher, just that McAfee is legit and wasn't all that far behind.

Reaction Score
Both 3 stars. Washington was a .8077 McAfee was a .7981. I believe that MA kids tend to be underrated relative to Florida kids who get more attention.

Not saying Washington wasn't higher, just that McAfee is legit and wasn't all that far behind.
Washington was a 3* for most of his HS career. McAfee was a 2* and UR recruit all the way up until signing day

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom