Marquette-Washington | The Boneyard

Marquette-Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This wasn't the most fundamentally well-played games -- it was kinda messy -- but it was off the charts in terms of being fun to watch. Marquette won it on a late three from Crowder, 79-77.

Marquette got killed in second half chances off the offensive glass, but basically made that up in transition. Sloppy, but fun.

I can't remember the last time I saw a game 18(!) lead changes in the second half alone.

Reaction Score
I always root against Wash. as I have relatives and my son lives there. He moved there 14 years ago and is on the west coast . Puget Sound and it is a beautiful area on the coast and my sister in law lives there and she and her husband both taught at UW as they call it plus there kids went there anyway they are heavy duty huskies and I love wearing my Uconn gear as does my wife when we got out there once a year like forever now. Them and there friends cringe when 2006 is brought up when Rash made the big shot. They keep talking about the disparity in free throws and we just let them go on and on till they run out of gas. In 2007 at a party I had the Uconn championship shirt on and a drunk dude took it personally, anyway I'm pretty sure I could have kicked his ass if it came to that but they dragged him away. They were also talking up there woman's team and I had to remind them about our woman. Kind of stopped them in there tracks. They are wannabe's . In truth I don't like them at all and as I post this rambling write up I'm actually getting pissed of again. Glad they lost.

Reaction Score
This wasn't the most fundamentally well-played games -- it was kinda messy -- but it was off the charts in terms of being fun to watch. Marquette won it on a late three from Crowder, 79-77.

Marquette got killed in second half chances off the offensive glass, but basically made that up in transition. Sloppy, but fun.

I can't remember the last time I saw a game 18(!) lead changes in the second half alone.

I was surprised that the guy took that 3 with 6 seconds left and didnt pass it inside to the other marquette player that became wide open underneath the basket for a quick 2. Luckily he made that 3.

Reaction Score
I feel like every Washington game I watch is exciting. Too sleepy to catch the game last night though

Didn't Crowder hit a big three against Syracuse last year in the tourney with time winding down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom