Marquette spread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marquette spread

Reaction Score
I missed an 8 way last week because Texas couldn’t moneyline at home and last game of my night I was 7-0 and Texas lost at home as 7 point fav.
OMG, what a gut punch. I thought that game was a gimmie. You can thank Chris Beard for that.

Reaction Score
It could be worse in ESPN land. Kansas vs Iowa State not on TV at all.
Wow, that's strange. I thought all Kansas games were on TV somewhere. I live in MA and 20 years ago I got DirecTV because I wanted the ESPN college basketball package that had every UConn game. So I'm very surprised that now 20 years later there's a Kansas game that's not on TV. Especially a conference game.

Reaction Score
I missed an 8 way last week because Texas couldn’t moneyline at home and last game of my night I was 7-0 and Texas lost at home as 7 point fav.
If I go 7-0 on an 8-way parlay and the last team is a decent favorite (so the underdog is +200 or so), that is a snap-hedge for me and taking well over half of the winnings, not even risking it, EV implications be damned.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
AT&T bought DirecTV now they are losing nfl football to u tube tv. Best way for a service to move backward is to be bought by a conglomerate.

Reaction Score
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know they are good and it's a road game, but I feel like it's a terrible matchup for Marquette. We are good at stopping what they do well, and they are not good at stopping what we do well. Doomed.

It could be worse in ESPN land. Kansas vs Iowa State not on TV at all.
Agreed, it's a game we should win. Still worry about us playing like dopes on the road though.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow, that's strange. I thought all Kansas games were on TV somewhere. I live in MA and 20 years ago I got DirecTV because I wanted the ESPN college basketball package that had every UConn game. So I'm very surprised that now 20 years later there's a Kansas game that's not on TV. Especially a conference game.
I think it was slated for ESPN+. But ESPNU has now picked it up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom