Marquette Post Game Meltdown Thread | The Boneyard

Marquette Post Game Meltdown Thread

Reaction Score
4-3 in league play is not ideal. I’m usually on Hurley, but our guards just aren’t very good. I think the cumulative +/- for our starters was -40?

Hey at least no one is getting drafted. Maybe we can portal for a point guard next year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Last time UConn has beat a ranked team on the road.

I believe that is more of a trend than an anomaly.

Sure, Sanogo stunk it up but Clingan more than made up for it. Center position was a huge net positive for Huskies tonight

Karabam brought it too. Had four hoops in and around the basket where he went strong to the basket or made put backs.

Jackson had an average game for him.

Newton, Hawkins, Diarra, Alleyne and Calcaterra got destroyed as a group. Nothing on offense and nothing to disrupt Marquette on D.

This was hardest part of sked.

They will be favored to win next seven games and should win next seven.

Reaction Score
Another road loss. Went 1-3 last 4 games. Not good at all.

Hawkins is too easy to take out of a game. Same with Sanogo. Double him and he’s a mess again. No one else steps up besides us throwing the ball up to Clingan. Newton was so bad in the 2nd half. Karaban played well but he’s not games changer. So many flaws on this team.

Haven’t beat a tourny team since maybe Oklahoma state if they get in. Iowa State game?

Reaction Score
Went as expected. Got outplayed at all guard positions. Hawkins had a tough game and can’t create his own shot. Hurleys second team played better than the first team and it might be time to rethink starters/rotation. Clingan is a player. Tough game for Sanogo who can’t recognize double teams fast enough

Reaction Score
Still need to get down hill. But more importantly get the ball out of Newtons hands and let AJ run the point.

Reaction Score
Sanogo: we’ll have him next year
Hawkins: really tough game
Newton: Enigma
Jackson: quiet because everyone else sucked
Calcatera: overmatched
Alleyne: enigma
Diarra: Enigma
Karaban: Good Game

Clingan: Deserves 20+ minutes a game. Idc at this point if Sanogos minutes suffer.

Reaction Score
4-3 in league play is not ideal. I’m usually on Hurley, but our guards just aren’t very good. I think the cumulative +/- for our starters was -40?

Hey at least no one is getting drafted. Maybe we can portal for a point guard next year.
I have concerns, but we played the 4 other best teams in conference all in a row, 3 of them on the road. We should be 7-3 in the conference after the next 3.

Reaction Score
I'm going to stick with the positive here: we have a GREAT future in Karaban and Clingan. Another off-season of conditioning and skill work is going to take these guys to all-big east level performance next year.
You’re correct.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom