Marquette is salivating on their BB board for us tonight. Good summation of how teams view us I'd say. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Marquette is salivating on their BB board for us tonight. Good summation of how teams view us I'd say.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Whether the so called "experts" like it or not, Marquette has prime-time versatility on both ends of the floor. When the Warriors are on their game the precision, poise, cohesion, excitement, anticipation, and Medievality to shred teams from all spaces and angles, remains a strength very few teams can match.
This entire post sounds like it was written by their own version of Scrappy3

Reaction Score
Tonights game will definitely be interesting. With Morsell and Sanogo playing it may very well be a completely different game from last time. The trajectories at the moment are also quite different, as many mentioned already. Marquette fans have to in part thank UConn for that, since it was one of three games in a row that finally got the team in sync. I still would imagine that UConn is hungrier for the win though, while Marquette consistently has been bringing the effort (at least on the defensive side). All said, this one is a bit of a toss up in my head, but having to pick I'd say Marquette edges this one out.
Good call.

:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom