Marquette game rescheduled to 2/23 [merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marquette game rescheduled to 2/23 [merged thread]

Reaction Score
It’s usually 50/50 with Gampel. I haven’t counted the games at each site but there are games with men’s hoops and volleyball that need to be played at Gampel as well that might affect the schedule
Yes, 50/50 between Gambel and the XL center. Also, the reason why Sunday's game was at noon was because the Wolfpack had a game later on Sunday and I guess it takes time to rip up the court and reconfigure the XL.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Will put a call into the box office but wondering if anyone knows the answer: Can ticket holders to the original postponed game just bring their original tickets on the 23rd and they will be honored? I think I read somewhere that that is the case.
Yes, that was in the email from UConn's Athletic Department announcing the rescheduled game.

Also, I expect and hope that UConn is more interested in rescheduling the Villanova away game than in any game with Georgetown.

Reaction Score
I have heard nothing from the ticket vendor Georgetown uses of a rescheduled game with UConn. Since I had tickets for the cancelled game, I am supposed to be notified of any rescheduled game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom