2022 Recruiting: - Mark Armstrong | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Mark Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm seeing him listed as a CG too which would be ideal. people have been saying danny will play 2 PGs at the same time but gaffney is a CG which doesn't really count, so i think we have yet to actually see it here.

diggins and cole playing together in 2021 is probable but I'm starting to think Cole is a shoot first pass second PG based on what others are saying.

and it's not just a matter of danny wanting to play 2 PGs together. it's more about the PGs agreeing to share the ball handling and being happy playing off ball. some PGs don't want to do that.

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i'm seeing him listed as a CG too which would be ideal. people have been saying danny will play 2 PGs at the same time but gaffney is a CG which doesn't really count, so i think we have yet to actually see it here.

diggins and cole playing together in 2021 is probable but I'm starting to think Cole is a shoot first pass second PG based on what others are saying.

and it's not just a matter of danny wanting to play 2 PGs together. it's more about the PGs agreeing to share the ball handling and being happy playing off ball. some PGs don't want to do that.
Based on last year, Gaffney is a pure point, but i won't be shocked if he plays with Cole as a junior.

Reaction Score
Based on last year, Gaffney is a pure point, but i won't be shocked if he plays with Cole as a junior.
a lot of posters think he's going to start alongside Cole this year as a sophomore

Reaction Score
We have a real solid relationship with NY lighting

I remember playing an aau game against the Lightning when they had Luol Deng and Sebastian Telfair. This was back when players switched aau teams within the same season because I had seen Telfair playing for another team (maybe the Gauchos?) a couple weeks earlier.

Reaction Score
He looks the part, love his release (and his gather dip lolllll)
The putback dunk surprised me, sneaky strong athleticism.

Are one on one step back drills more or less impressive than chair crossovers? Would love to see him against real competition.

Reaction Score

Are one on one step back drills more or less impressive than chair crossovers? Would love to see him against real competition.

Chairs make all the difference.....just ask Ajou Deng. :rolleyes:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Situational one on one is always healthy for your game, i.e., catch on the shoulder, one dribble, create a shot. The pros do this and you often see it replicated as an in-game go to. I'm not a huge fan of one on one outside of situational, if you're looking to develop your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom