Margo Lady Vol Season Approaching | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Margo Lady Vol Season Approaching

Reaction Score
I'm wondering how attractive she'll be in the WNBA draft come April? First round?
I am sure first round.... but the pool of talent is not that spectacular in the women's game just yet

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Do they make the tournament? If they do, how far do they go? Third round?
Yes Tennessee has never missed a tournament. I will say at least S16. Depends on the health of team and how freshman do.

Reaction Score
Last time they played against each other. Mercedes 22 points Brown 2 points.

You brought this up in another thread/different forum . I believe in other you suggested Russell outplayed Kalani and managed to also mention points scored for both players. In both cases you fail to mention who wins the game, based on your post(s) one would assume Tenn wins.

My reply at that time wasn't so much Russell outplayed Kalani but it was her 4 fouls that kept her on bench. Kalani played only 11 minutes in that game...to Russell's 35 minutes. However, didn't Baylor win the game 88 to 66...while Kalani sat on bench?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
You brought this up in another thread/different forum . I believe in other you suggested Russell outplayed Kalani and managed to also mention points scored for both players. In both cases you fail to mention who wins the game, based on your post(s) one would assume Tenn wins.

My reply at that time wasn't so much Russell outplayed Kalani but it was her 4 fouls that kept her on bench. Kalani played only 11 minutes in that game...to Russell's 35 minutes. However, didn't Baylor win the game 88 to 66...while Kalani sat on bench?
Baylor did win. Brown didn't do much in the game. Yes she got in foul trouble. I just think Mercedes is a better player.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
They still have the same coach right??:oops::rolleyes:

Yes!

Glory, glory, Hallelujah !

clouds.jpg

Reaction Score
A year or two ago a transfer player visited Knoxville and then decided to go elsewhere because the team chemistry was not good.
She caught a lot of flack from the Ladyvol fans. Can someone please fill in the details? Who was the player? What did she not know that the sagacious ladyvol fans knew? Etc.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Baylor did win. Brown didn't do much in the game. Yes she got in foul trouble. I just think Mercedes is a better player.

That is your right to think that. I think theposter was saying using that Baylor - Tenn game as an example of why she is better is a flawed example.

Reaction Score
This may seem harsh, but Nared seemed to me to disappear for about 8 games last year. I don't know if she was injured, sick, DD having red hot night. No clue. TN will be looking for her to be fully engaged this year. Maybe stwainfan can help me out.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
This may seem harsh, but Nared seemed to me to disappear for about 8 games last year. I don't know if she was injured, sick, DD having red hot night. No clue. TN will be looking for her to be fully engaged this year. Maybe stwainfan can help me out.
I don't remember which games. I'd have to look it up. I do know she had some big games. Hit game winning shot against ND. It was her best year. About doubled her scoring average from previous year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom