March recruiting thread 2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

March recruiting thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unless I'm missing something it would seem UConn is not among Brynn McGaughy's final five. She has five official visits coming up: Iowa, Washington, Duke, North Carolina, and Oregon.

I don’t get it? She specifically said UConn was her dream school yet apparently has not gotten so much as a sniff from Geno and co? There must be either be some misinformation here or perhaps she is simply not seen as a need position. Too bad, as she seemed to be perfect for us. Wishing her well. I think she’s gonna be a real find for whoever gets her.

Reaction Score
I don’t get it? She specifically said UConn was her dream school yet apparently has not gotten so much as a sniff from Geno and co? There must be either be some misinformation here or perhaps she is simply not seen as a need position. Too bad, as she seemed to be perfect for us. Wishing her well. I think she’s gonna be a real find for whoever gets her.
That is interesting. I wouldn't totally rule it out based on this, but it certainly doesn't look promising. I thought Macy also had indicated an interest in Uconn, maybe she or Somfai were ahead of Brynn on the list of potential 4 types from Uconn's standpoint. It is also possible her decision might be affected by players in the class before (Sarah), or the class after if they were potential competitors for playing time.

Anyway we did have one player in Nika who committed to Uconn without making a campus visit, and after she had announced a final list that did not include Uconn. We were late to the party there, but once Uconn offered Nika made a pretty quick decision and skipped her possible official visits.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Unless I'm missing something it would seem UConn is not among Brynn McGaughy's final five. She has five official visits coming up: Iowa, Washington, Duke, North Carolina, and Oregon.

Maybe she’s already visited on an unofficial visit?

3D4CE70C-C92E-4C4C-A83E-5C3EFF7AE1DA.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

I may be wrong, but I think the limit of 5 official visits was rescinded in the past year. That list of visits may not be her final 5. It could be just a start on her final 12.

KCD

Reaction Score
The updated list shows that she has an offer from UConn.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I may be wrong, but I think the limit of 5 official visits was rescinded in the past year. That list of visits may not be her final 5. It could be just a start on her final 12.

Be hard to visit 12 schools in a month though. She's taking these trips in May and according to Brandon Clay is planning on making a decision prior to the summer.

Reaction Score
Be hard to visit 12 schools in a month though. She's taking these trips in May and according to Brandon Clay is planning on making a decision prior to the summer.
maybe she knows something we don't about who's taking that spot up front...........

Reaction Score
maybe she knows something we don't about who's taking that spot up front...........
That could be true because of a 2024 addition (Sarah), or another 2025 recruit at her position we are still on the short list for.

Reaction Score
just a reminder why she's a UConn target...............a 6'3'+ forward with a bag full of offensive moves and a great shooting touch

Are there any highlights of her at IMG playing with Kelis?

Reaction Score
just a reminder why she's a UConn target...............a 6'3'+ forward with a bag full of offensive moves and a great shooting touch

Plus she's got really quick feet. In that one clip, she does travel... maybe in a few others. She'll have to work on that with Jemelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom