March Madness Day 2 Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

March Madness Day 2 Thread

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Chattanooga is gonna watch this film and realize they should’ve been up 20 at this point

Reaction Score
They had a pretty good look at the end - just couldn't hit the shot. Good effort by Chattanooga.

the Q

Reaction Score
They had a pretty good look at the end - just couldn't hit the shot. Good effort by Chattanooga.

Awful job all around the last 10 minutes

They will watch that film and realize they should’ve been up 20

Absolute terrible effort the second half

Reminded me of UConn in all the wrong ways

Reaction Score
Chattanooga was a tough loss. Watch the missed FT again by Illini at 51-50, Cockburn absolutely assaulted DeSouza to get the rebound and score. But honestly UConns loss kept me from getting into todays games.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Refs in the ISU/LSU game showing less restraint with the T's than in the Illinois/Chattanooga. The refs just T'd up LSU for 6 players on the court because the player took too long leaving the court.

the Q

Reaction Score
Chattanooga was a tough loss. Watch the missed FT again by Illini at 51-50, Cockburn absolutely assaulted DeSouza to get the rebound and score. But honestly UConns loss kept me from getting into todays games.

I just can’t feel bad for them

They played so awful

Even the missed goaltend, which was laughably obvious

They lost becuase they played stupid selfish hero ball, couldn’t catch rebounds, and missed 74 open layups

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Chattanooga wasted a lot of possessions in the last 10 minutes to put itself in the position to need that shot. They should have been up 6-8 points with a minute left. They played too stupid to pull the upset.

Reaction Score
Watching all these PGs we recruited and didn't get go off is so bittersweet. We would have been so much better with one of them. First Wong this afternoon, now Tyrese Hunter

Reaction Score
Watching all these PGs we recruited and didn't get go off is so bittersweet. We would have been so much better with one of them. First Wong this afternoon, now Tyrese Hunter
Bones the other night for the Nuggets too. We targeted all the right guys but it's painful how it played out. Just as I'm typing this Hunter wins it with another deep three.

Reaction Score
Bones the other night for the Nuggets too. We targeted all the right guys but it's painful how it played out. Just as I'm typing this Hunter wins it with another deep three.
7/11 from 3 tonight and the last 2 with under 2 minutes to go and from 5+ feet behind the line. As a freshman. Insane

Reaction Score
This is why I said in the beginning that Hurley needed to prioritize Wong and instead we went with Gaffney, and the boneyard was thrilled.

Tyrese Hunter was clear as day was going to be a big time player.

Our point guard recruiting misses are a big part why we are not that good.

Reaction Score
Couldn’t help but think while watching that ISU/LSU game that we could really use a guard like Hunter or Pinson and a wing like Brockington or Eason on next year’s team. 3/4 of ‘em transfers. There will be guys out there, and I hope Hurley now realizes how important (and just how quick you can build a finished product of a team) it is to use and to get the right guy from the portal.

Reaction Score
This should be a really fun 4-game window.

Davidson - MSU 1 point game at hafftime.
UAB hanging with Houston despite them shooting 60% from 3.
8/9 TCU Seton Hall.
Get to see if Wisconsin and the Big 10 truly are overrated.

Reaction Score
Trevion is such a crafty passer and has such crafty footwork, but man he misses more bunnies than Sanogo. Fun to watch though.

Stefanovich and Gillis need to put out bolos on their shots for Purdue to make a deep run..
Would love to see Matt Painter win it. Excellent coach and recruiter.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Big East has been hot garbage in this tournament. With Rhoden on the bench, Seton Hall flirting with a Marquette level dump-trucking. May be an early night for me.

Reaction Score
How fun is this Davidson team to watch!! So well coached....would love to see them take down Sparty then Duke

Reaction Score
Davidson's big man is a stud. Izzo looks worried.

Reaction Score
Couldn’t help but think while watching that ISU/LSU game that we could really use a guard like Hunter or Pinson and a wing like Brockington or Eason on next year’s team. 3/4 of ‘em transfers. There will be guys out there, and I hope Hurley now realizes how important (and just how quick you can build a finished product of a team) it is to use and to get the right guy from the portal.
"I hope Hurley now realizes"
How sad is the reality of hoping your Coach realizes what a lot of us realized for the last 2 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom