March Madeness Day 4 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

March Madeness Day 4

Reaction Score
That may have been the worst college game in history.
It was like a Princeton game without the skill (or smarts).

Quite a few ugly games but yeah this one and the Cuse/MSU game were awful. Hard to watch thank God for Tiger today.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why is that brutal? You have a remote control right?

If you don’t understand why having two options at each slot is better than no options and three options I don’t know how to explain it. On top of that, the early games are the ones I can actually watch.

Reaction Score
Upsets are fun to watch. Love the story of Cinderella. This tourney has both. But if you dig a layer deeper, its really just indicative of how bad(at the top) college basketball really has become. To me, there are two really good teams(Duke, Villanova) and one wildcard with a ton of talent(Kentucky). The rest of the field was as bad as ever.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Upsets are fun to watch. Love the story of Cinderella. This tourney has both. But if you dig a layer deeper, its really just indicative of how bad(at the top) college basketball really has become. To me, there are two really good teams(Duke, Villanova) and one wildcard with a ton of talent(Kentucky). The rest of the field was as bad as ever.

And Duke has lost to some really bad teams this year.

Both Duke and Nova lost to St. Johns, this tourney could still get more wild.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom