March Madeness Day 4 | The Boneyard

March Madeness Day 4

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They better. Kentucky's the only big challenge in their way to San Antonio.
Yeah they have an “easy” path. But we’ll see, I always feel like they don’t play a tough OOC schedule and then they underperform in the tourney

Reaction Score
They have to win today against a wounded Nevada team. Then they get a tough Loyola, but another winnable game. They need to be at least E8 this year.

Reaction Score
Yeah they have an “easy” path. But we’ll see, I always feel like they don’t play a tough OOC schedule and then they underperform in the tourney

You're right about that. Time for them to put up or shut up. No more early exits.

Reaction Score
Some interesting matchups today -

UMBC vs Kansas St - we'll see if UMBC can keep the magic going
Cincy vs Nevada - bracket is open - absolute must for the conference's sake that Cincy not screw this up.
Xavier vs FL State - can see an upset here, but I think Xavier advances to take on Gorgonzola
UNC vs Texas A&M - doesn't matter what aTm does, UNC will get enough help from the refs and home crowd to win
WVU vs Marshall - intrastate rivalry - should be interesting
Purdue vs Butler - Issac Hass injury will hurt Purdue - will see if they survive today
Clemson vs Auburn - watching Sir Charles sweat it out is good television
Syracuse vs Michigan State - no-brainer here. Spartans all the way. PLEASE! Can't stomach a repeat of 2016.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I want to see if UMBC has anything left from their epic win to challenge K State.

If they lose by 20+ today should we still pass on Hurley for Odom? This is so confusing.

Hadn’t seen K State much before the game against Creighton. Very long and athletic. Lots of blocks, lobs and dunks on the break. Tough team for UMBC. Not saying who wins, but it’s no easy matchup for UMBC.

Reaction Score
K
They better. Kentucky's the only big challenge in their way to San Antonio.
Kentucky has NBA talent, lots of it regardless of the seed and what happened early in the season. Diallo is a freak athlete.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait to see what Purdue does without Haas. It’s hard to fill a size 22 shoe... this will show how good of a coach Painter is. Can he rally his team to believe they’re more than just Haas? Can he get his team to execute an alternative plan? I say yes and this is why he’s my dream coach... but no more crazy than Donovan, right?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
These games and matchups are sort of boring to me today.

I thought yesterday’s matchups, and some of the games, were super intriguing.

K state, Clemson, Auburn, just a lot of teams that are either boring or I don’t care about.

Of course, I’ll watch all day and usually that means the games will be great.

Reaction Score
Loyola-Chicago's logo identity looks vaguely familiar.

i

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Can’t wait to see what Purdue does without Haas. It’s hard to fill a size 22 shoe... this will show how good of a coach Painter is. Can he rally his team to believe they’re more than just Haas? Can he get his team to execute an alternative plan? I say yes and this is why he’s my dream coach... but no more crazy than Donovan, right?

If it was a 2 or a 3 that got hurt, I could see Painter adjusting. A lost center is tough to adjust to on the fly.

Reaction Score
Incredible chance? The Final Four has been gift wrapped for Cronin. He has to get by Kentucky and a bunch of men's rec teams. There is no way he can lose. #Cronin32
Nevada wins by double digits. ;)

Reaction Score
If it was a 2 or a 3 that got hurt, I could see Painter adjusting. A lost center is tough to adjust to on the fly.
I hear you... he has to totally adjust his game plan. And can they? It should be an interesting game...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom