Many props to K Ollie | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Many props to K Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I think the sign of his advancement as a coach will be based on the consistency of intensity of the team on both sides of the ball. My doubts about his coaching are all based on the inconsistency of his teams both within games and from game to game. That includes the regular season play of his NC team Losing to a better team is not a problem if the effort is there. Turning a switch on and off, especially on D is hard to understand. This team is encouraging If the consistency becomes a characteristic of his teams going forward,he will have turned a corner.

Reaction Score
The complete reversal of trajectory of where the program seemed to be heading last April to where it is heading now is shocking, just shocking. It defies gravity, a Husky miracle.

Reaction Score
I think anyone can see he has done a great job over the last 12 months flushing out problem players. and restocking the team for the long term. I HOPE we do a 25 win season and gell at post season--but whatever the case I hope KO is the coach here a VERY long time.
LOL! Ok what ever floats your boat to keep the positivity. I can't wait for KO to leave and his weak one liners to done for once for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom