Manuel and Herbst not available for comment | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Manuel and Herbst not available for comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get passable cell service (and electricity) in Laos although there are large areas where you need a satellite phone. Lao government doesn't allow them, though. Cell phone reception is available in most of the world that's inhabited by more than a few people per sq. mile/kilo.

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
“I don’t know what’s coming. All I can do is monitor the situation and continue to make sure we are doing the right things. I can’t make any predictions about what will happen. I truly have no sense about what kind of timeline they may be working with.”

this tips that something is happeing

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
“I don’t know what’s coming. All I can do is monitor the situation and continue to make sure we are doing the right things. I can’t make any predictions about what will happen. I truly have no sense about what kind of timeline they may be working with.”

I had the same exact thought. "I truly have no sense about what kind of timeline THEY may be working with." Indeed...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Hopefully it means THEY = B1G. While an ACC invite is nice, but that conference might be the new BE now that BE has been picked clean. If we are in the B1G, we don't ever have to worry about conference realignment ever again. We can then focus on getting the RENT to 55K ASAP.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I don't care who THEY are. As long as it's not the NBE I'll be happy. I've said it before, I'd take the old version of the BE over this pile of crap anyday. It's all of our rivals in both FB and BBall plus some temas we have history with (Duke). Even if FSU and Clemson leave, I'd take the ACC. Yeah, the B1G is a nice dream but I just don't see them going to 16 right now and the ACC needs another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom