Manhunt: Unabomber | The Boneyard

Manhunt: Unabomber

Reaction Score
Anyone else watch this on Netflix? I was playing cards with the boys about a month ago and we talked about Mindhunter while one of the other guys mistook if for Manhunt. He thought is was well worth watching, short series on the grind to catch him, the people who played the parts in doing so and how they eventually figured it out. Sam Worthington, Chris Noth and a few others it was very interesting to me to find out the details which were a bit creative by the agent.

Anyway won't get into it if you haven't seen it but I unfortunately caught a nice cold or alike from my wife who had bronchitis and strep throat so I was able to throw some time together to watch it in a couple days. Guess it depends on what you like but I found it fairly fascinating breaking down a 2 decade chase for a genius.

Reaction Score
Funny, I stumbled upon it by accident as I thought it was the show that people were talking about when they were really talking about Mindhunter. I thought it was good, not great. I did like that they didn't try to make the Sam Worthington character into some type of fictional TV hero.

Reaction Score
Is it a documentary?

I would say no it’s not a docuseries based on many dramatizations. No matter a real good short series on many events which helped lead to the capture. There are actual live TV reports shown but the rest is pure acting. I’d give away too much in any other explanation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom