Manhattan vs Umass | The Boneyard

Manhattan vs Umass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Holy sh#t what an end to regulation. Manhattan ties the game up by inbounding an ally oop dunk with .8 seconds remaining. This was preceded by Manhattan failing to intentionally miss a FT by missing the rim, then Umass turning over on the inbound which would have ended the game. On to OT.

Reaction Score
Exciting ending to regulation. Too bad for UMass that its coaching staff apparently left the building before the game was over because the inbound defense looked like it was designed for an 8th-grade YMCA travel team.

Reaction Score
Exciting ending to regulation. Too bad for UMass that its coaching staff apparently left the building before the game was over because the inbound defense looked like it was designed for an 8th-grade YMCA travel team.

They coached a pretty good overtime though, didn't they...won by 9

Reaction Score
Woah, you beat Manhattan by 9 in OT!!!

I didn't say that was worthy of a headline on Sports Center, just saying they didn't coach the OT like an 8th grade YMCA travel team coaching staff.

Reaction Score
I didn't say that was worthy of a headline on Sports Center, just saying they didn't coach the OT like an 8th grade YMCA travel team coaching staff.
Just having a little fun with you, no hard feelings.

Reaction Score
No hard feelings whatsoever superjohn.....UMass won a game after playing as bad as I've seen them play in a long time! All's good

Reaction Score
You must have a short memory. ;)

If you are referring to the Tennessee game in the tournament, Intense therapy, hypnosis, and massive amounts of McCallan's 18 year old scotch have done wonders! Don't remember a thing :(

Reaction Score
If you are referring to the Tennessee game in the tournament, Intense therapy, hypnosis, and massive amounts of McCallan's 18 year old scotch have done wonders! Don't remember a thing :(

They're pretty decent actually. Should be another fun season for you and the Minutemen fans!

As a side note, thank God we got Boat and WVU ended up with Hinds, now UMass. He's okay and everything but he's not Boat!

Reaction Score
They're pretty decent actually. Should be another fun season for you and the Minutemen fans!

As a side note, thank God we got Boat and WVU ended up with Hinds, now UMass. He's okay and everything but he's not Boat!

You are right, he's not Boat. He's a talented kid but so far has reminded me a little of Chaz Williams. Can run a little out of control and tries to take too much on himself. I went to two open practices and Hinds was nothing short of sensational. He somehow hasn't translated that skill to game time situations, but that's kinda what the WVU fans were saying about him. Hoping he changes that and plays to his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom