Man swallowed by a Whale | The Boneyard

Man swallowed by a Whale

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well that was freaking awesome. He survived with only "soft tissue damage." The same guy was also aboard a plane that crashed in the jungle that killed everyone but him. He survived with only "soft tissue damage." Hmm does that remind anyone else of this movie:

Reaction Score
Well that was freaking awesome. He survived with only "soft tissue damage." The same guy was also aboard a plane that crashed in the jungle that killed everyone but him. He survived with only "soft tissue damage." Hmm does that remind anyone else of this movie:

One of my favorite movies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Same thing happened to me once after going to Huskies

Well played. I knew there was a joke here somewhere but was afraid I might be cancelled if I went there :)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
As I get older I have less and less tolerance for dishonesty. From others and from myself. One thing age teaches you is that you can't bull a bullshitter. That's probably why I like to hammer down on our local bathroom attendant.

That being said, I feel the need to tell the truth.

A whale is a mammal? I honestly don't know if I knew that or if I should blame myself, Danbury public schools, UCONN or the kid who delivers weed to me.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Humpbacks don't have teeth. Throat the size of grapefruit.

I’m aware. But it was smart enough to know it had a person, surfaced with him rapidly per reports.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m aware. But it was smart enough to know it had a person, surfaced with him rapidly per reports.
Or it’s easier to shake stuff out of its mouth on the surface rather than underwater.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Humpbacks don't have teeth. Throat the size of grapefruit.

That's what @Brochacho said.

michael scott ok GIF

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Or it’s easier to shake stuff out of its mouth on the surface rather than underwater.

Maybe. But I wouldn’t underestimate their intelligence. That guy is nuts anyway, diving where he does. Even off Race Point. I’m not going in the water off Race Point beyond waist deep.

Reaction Score
As I get older I have less and less tolerance for dishonesty. From others and from myself. One thing age teaches you is that you can't bull a bullshitter. That's probably why I like to hammer down on our local bathroom attendant.

That being said, I feel the need to tell the truth.

A whale is a mammal? I honestly don't know if I knew that or if I should blame myself, Danbury public schools, UCONN or the kid who delivers weed to me.
"Everyone appreciates your honesty until you're honest with them...Then you're an a*****le".. George Carlin

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I bet the kid who delivers weed knows.

Never watched any Jacques Cousteau, eh?

I'd love to explain the platypus to you, but I think you'll need a couple drinks first :cool:

Reaction Score
This guy survived a plane crash 20 years ago.

What's next for him?

Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who will stay home and see the world through virtual reality equipment.

Will he surf in shark infested waters or bungee jump?

Not too old for adventure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom